Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Change language from Chinese to other win10

• zabor08 Wednesday, October 12, 2016 2:23 AM Reply

I ordered  Cube i10 Dual Boot Windows/ Android Tablet 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM with two operating systems ,android and windows10.1. Tablet came with chinese wersion of OS. I hadn't problem to change language in Android but I can't change in win10, it should be easy ,I tried many times but unfortunately system after reboot is still in chinese. Could anybody give a clue how I can change this language ,I don't understand chinese language,sadly.

Regards Adam

sku_393315_1.jpg

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Wednesday, October 12, 2016 12:28 PM Reply

there is a chance you cannot just change to English, the license is probably only for the Chinese version so you would have to re-install Windows with a new English license

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11908) | Reviews | Tip post

• zabor08 Wednesday, October 12, 2016 3:59 PM Reply

Thanks for answer but if you have a look on the description of this product , description said "  supported languages" including English and many others. This tablet has been sold for Europe market, english basicly so should be selling with english wersion of OS.  

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:05 PM Reply

just open a ticket and ask staff, they will try to solve your issue

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11908) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere