Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Computer)
Computer

Media Dashboard driver needed

• alex5908 Sunday, October 23, 2016 7:26 PM Reply

Hello everybody,

Can anybody share the installation driver for Media Dashboard at http://www.dx.com/p/ch-528u3l-pci-e-to-usb-3-0-5-25-computer-cd-rom-drive-media-dashboard-black-169967?utm_source=dx&utm_medium=club&utm_campaign=club_skureview_page.?

I have a problem with USB 3.0. If possible please upload the Installation CD to a file hosting service.

Всем привет. Может кто-нибудь поделиться драйвером для внутреннего картридера http://www.dx.com/p/ch-528u3l-pci-e-to-usb-3-0-5-25-computer-cd-rom-drive-media-dashboard-black-169967?utm_source=dx&utm_medium=club&utm_campaign=club_skureview_page? У меня проблема с ЮСБ 3.0. Кто приобрел устройство, скиньте, пожалуйста, файлы с установочного СД на какой-нибудь файлообменник.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by alex5908 on 10/23/2016 at 7:51 PM
  • annamartin Thursday, September 6, 2018 2:54 PM Reply

You get from me I've this driver just share i'll send it to you in few days but not confirm it supports your driver or not when i need Help with Essay At Essay Tigers so i install it for this only and it's useless to me now.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• NathanAndrews Monday, September 17, 2018 2:39 PM Reply

Hello Anna Martin, I really want to buy this stuff for my laptop because my hard drive completely corrupt and I lost my all important data So I need to get the Cheap Dissertation Service UK from the Best Academic Writing Agency in the UK.

• rachellegouldin Wednesday, September 26, 2018 1:53 PM Reply

You can differentiate onboard from PCI without aperture your computer. Look at the flipside of your computer where the audio jacks enter. Let me know if you need any help Click2Assignment is always here.

• floriajacobs Monday, October 15, 2018 7:40 PM Reply

You can separate locally available from PCI without gap your PC. Take a gander at the flipside of your PC where the sound jacks enter. Fill me in regarding whether you require any assistance custom dissertation writing services uk is constantly here.

• sjddotaa Friday, November 9, 2018 12:48 AM Reply

Thank You Veterans Images

<a href="https://google.com">happy veterans day 2018</a>

• valentinataylor Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:13 AM Reply

I just want to thank you to share your information on your blog; this is a simple and useful. Entreprise de transport guadeloupe

«Reply to this thread (in Computer)
Computer

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere