DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Electronics)
Electronics

Do not receive more than two months

• pirany Thursday, November 03, 2016 2:17 PM Reply

Hello DX, I did order number 160825001027150912 sent on 29.08.2016, yet I have not received 03.11.2016.

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, November 03, 2016 2:46 PM Reply

Hello @pirany

Tracking link: http://www.17track.net/en

2016-11-02 01:10 BULGARIA, SOFIA LC/AO, Insert item into bag (Otb) and Send item abroad

2016-10-29 09:28 BULGARIA, DOSTAVKA SOFIA, Unsuccessful item delivery attempt (Inb)

2016-09-10 08:14 BULGARIA, DOSTAVKA SOFIA, Receive item at delivery office (Inb)

Sorry to say that your package RI985***719CN is on the way back to us now. We will follow up your case after we get it back.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(2916) | Reviews | Tip post

• pirany Thursday, November 03, 2016 11:00 PM Reply

How to order something of high value, can not, send it to me? After two months of waiting and finally unsuccessful attempt for delivery, this is not serious ladies and gentlemen!

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, November 04, 2016 5:20 PM Reply

@pirany

You can check with your local post office and find out why they failed the delivery. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(2916) | Reviews | Tip post

• pirany Friday, November 04, 2016 7:57 PM Reply

Sorry, but our local post office has not done his work on the delivery of this shipment

• LAL Moderator Friday, November 04, 2016 8:27 PM Reply

According to the information given by you, the package arrived in Bulgaria on 10/9 and then the info was updated on 29/10. The fault in this case was the local post at Sofia.

Goto your nearest post office and ask them why they failed to deliver it.

Forum Mod - *not* DX™ Staff
    ******* Forum Rules: http://dxurl.com/RX4j *******
    How to contact DX --> https://cs.dx.com

O homem comum fala, o sábio escuta, o tolo discute, o babaca insulta
    Posts(36815) | Reviews | Tip post

• pirany Friday, November 04, 2016 11:46 PM Reply

Yes, it made delivery from the local post office. You were correct in the delivery. Nothing I can do consignment has already returned to you.

• pirany Saturday, November 05, 2016 8:46 PM Reply

Thanks for the support, but my local courier company not found a way to know that the package is with him and then returned the package to Dx :)

post edited by pirany on 11/5/2016 at 8:52 PM
  • pirany Sunday, November 06, 2016 7:03 PM Reply

Hello Dx please when ordering, given my case for undelivered shipment fault of local courier company to inform. us about the number of packages .Ne always to rely on local kurieska company. Thanks in advance .

post edited by pirany on 11/6/2016 at 7:11 PM
«Reply to this thread (in Electronics)
Electronics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere