DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

SailorBidding winning criteria

• tcohen Tuesday, January 03, 2017 9:53 PM Reply

Hello.

I've won few items in the past on the SailorBidding program and successfuly received the products. Then, for the last six weeks or so, no orders has been created. From asking representives on the ticketing system as well as on the live chat I've received FEW DIFFERENT ANSWERS, all the way between 'we are sorry, you have won nothing' and 'only the top ten bidders are winners' to apologizes that they went wrong.

According to the official rules, there are ten winners per product, and every person that is listed on the winners should receive an order, given that they have enough coins. At present, it doesn't seems to work well, as some there are few persons who finds themselves unable to complete the orders.

747a4e02-20b7-44f9-b8ef-4168c0716b4c.png

Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• jamesspray Thursday, January 05, 2017 10:59 AM Reply

I completely agree with you and I thank you for posting this. 

I am in the same boat - nothing in the last 6 weeks even though my name has been printed around 40-50 times as being a winner. DX need to sort this out ASAP. 

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• PowerPhoto Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:59 PM Reply

Same here. The sailor sank the boat.

Posts(222) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by PowerPhoto on 1/5/2017 at 4:01 PM
  • tcohen Monday, January 09, 2017 11:43 AM Reply

I am wondering why DX staff are so afraid to give an official statment in this issue. I'm not sure how many of the people who were active in the program are wondering what happened.

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, January 09, 2017 1:53 PM Reply

@tcohen @jamesspray

We just created new orders for those winners in the latest 69-71 rounds. You didn't win any items. Sorry.

@PowerPhoto

We have created a new order 170109001044897629 for you. Please check.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3330) | Reviews | Tip post

• jamesspray Monday, January 09, 2017 2:05 PM Reply

As usual, an irrelevant response from dx that completely avoids the issue. I am giving up on dx.com and switching to . I just can't get any decent customer service from them ever.

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• tcohen Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:28 PM Reply

@Maye_Tao How comes that we've won nothing when at the same time we are featured as winners on the page itself?

• PowerPhoto Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:18 AM Reply

Is this a joke? I won only sku.322376? Are you sure @Maye_Tao? 

Depending on your answer I will never spend my money here again. I know there are cheaper sites. What makes me buy here is trust. If the trust is broken, there is no more reason to continue to spend my money here.

Posts(222) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:55 PM Reply

@PowerPhoto

I confirmed with our marketing department staff. You just won sku.322376 in the 69-71 rounds.

@tcohen

If you are on the list, it means that you bid items successfully. But you might not be one of the top ten winners. We are sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3330) | Reviews | Tip post

• tcohen Tuesday, January 17, 2017 7:23 PM Reply

Do you mind telling us how winners are actually chosen by your so-secret formula? There are six products each bid, and you are telling us there are ten winners, and it'd be just unfair if all winners will be chosen only if their bids are for the most expensive product in the pool.

Anyway, I can confirm that this is nonsense. I've won in previous bids, and I can confirm that I was not in the TOTAL top ten, but in some position in the bid winners list, and I am pretty sure that other bidders who have subscribed to this topic can confirm this as well.

The official event rules, which have been published on the website clearly state that there are ten winners for each product, not a total of ten winners randomally chosen from the winners list.

Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere