DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

What is this, exactly?

• MeneerJansen Friday, February 10, 2017 7:56 PM Reply

It's a media player. But other than that it can play h.265 (the latest and greatest codec) and that it runs om Android 6 (no Kodi?), where can I find its specs?

Posts(141) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Friday, February 10, 2017 8:47 PM Reply

yes a media player with S905 cpu 1gb ram 8gb rom etc what other specs are left out? there are lots of reviews on youtube, do a search

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11916) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:57 AM Reply

Hello @MeneerJansen

it can play h.265 (the latest and greatest codec) and that it runs om Android 6 (no Kodi?)

Yes.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3318) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:33 PM Reply

There are rather a lot of specs listed there. Were they not yet posted when you asked the question? For some reason I can't see when the product was listed, so I don't know if it's a very recently listed product.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(23130) | Reviews | Tip post

• MeneerJansen Thursday, February 16, 2017 9:31 PM Reply

Thank you all for your answers. Indeed a lot of specs are listed. I quess that one has to depend on the standard media player in Android to play all these video types.

Since no Kodi is installed I quess that it will not play DVD images. However, if its full blown Android w/ a working version of Google Play one might be able to install Kodi Media Center from G. Play.

Posts(141) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere