DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Express Expedited

• 7venRashad Monday, February 13, 2017 5:49 PM Reply

Hi, would someone from the site be so kind and help me updat emy package tracking number? I cant seem to find any tracking service that works or connects with Vanuatu Post or Vanuatu EMS

order no. 170207001012748866

I'm really excite for my phone. You guys processed my order super fast and shipped it but I just cant find it

Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 14, 2017 4:52 PM Reply

Hello @7venRashad

The carrier needs time to update tracking news. Could you please wait a few days and try to track it again? Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4216) | Reviews | Tip post

• 7venRashad Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:02 PM Reply

I had a live chat with Angie I think. Yes I wil wait for a few days. I have to admit that I am a bit apprehensive about this experience because 2 other online stores lied about the shipping I paid for for the same phone. I would like this experience to be smoother. I would love to buy more if this all goes well.

Thanks  

Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere