DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

umi z orden off ???

• joseluk Monday, February 13, 2017 8:03 PM Reply

Dear Valued Member,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused because of your order 170113001054595189. Due to a system problem, the order was FullShipped as you can see in your account while it actually failed to shipped out. 

We humbly admit our mistake and sincerely accept and learn from any criticism from you so that we can continue improving our service. We are writing to inform. you and solve this as soon as possible. 

The SKU 852456263 is temporarily unavailable and it will restock on Feb 25. For the following solutions which one would you prefer? Please click here to choose.

1.   To wait until Feb.25 for the shipment of the order, and please let us know once you receive the order, we will add $5 store credit to your account for future purchase.

2.   To cancel the order and refund to your payment account

Please kindly feedback us your option within 4 days so as we can process your order in timely manner. If there is no feedback from you after this period, we will take solution 1 as your defaulted answer and ship the order.

For any further quesitons, please feel free to contact us by:https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Order

We greatly appreciate your understanding and hope for your forgiveness and support in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

DX Team

Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• joseluk Monday, February 13, 2017 8:06 PM Reply

Porque no a sido enviado si el dia 25 de enero ponia que estava enviado. 

ahora tengo que esperar otro mes mas para enviarlo :(

cuando me daran el nuevo numero de seguimiendo del paquete 

(RP430318059SG is off)

intentar hacer que llegue antes porfavor 

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:43 AM Reply

Hello @joseluk

We apologize for the delay.

Would you like to wait for it? Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3805) | Reviews | Tip post

• Leon1464 Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:03 PM Reply

It´s nice to know I´m not the only one. My order was also "shipped" due to a system problem. My issue is that since the pre-sale was a time limited offer, there is no way to buy Umi Z elsewhere at the same price. Basically there is no other option but to wait. If I ordered this phone elsewhere I would already have it at home. Now I have to wait another 6 weeks or so. I am very disappointed with dx.com right now.

Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• joseluk Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:59 PM Reply

español: 

en un ticket me dicen que ya fue enviado en enero y que no me preocupe que en unos dias el numero de seguimiento se actualizara. pero si no a sido enviado mi pedido podrian enviarlo por correo Acelerado para que llege antes por el tiempo perdido esperando ? 

y que el numero de seguimiento funcione. 

tenia esperanza que me llegara antes del 14 de febrero para regalar el movil a mi novia  

ingles:

In a ticket tell me that it was already sent in January and I do not worry that in a few days the tracking number will be updated. But if it has not been sent my order could send it by expedited mail so that it arrives earlier for the lost time waiting?

And that the tracking number works.

I had hope that I arrived before February 14 to give the cell phone to my girlfriend

• Leon1464 Tuesday, February 14, 2017 6:08 PM Reply

I waited for three weeks, then it was a bit weird that the tracking number is not working at all, so I asked the customer service and got the same response you posted in the first post. Anyway I guess I will have to wait for Feb 25. 

Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozamir6 Saturday, February 18, 2017 5:10 AM Reply

I am waiting for this phone for long time (purchased it on the 26th of January).

I hope it will ship fast after the 25th.

Instead of giving us 5$ as a gift for next order, can you please ship this phone by express?

It will be much better for all of us who wait for so long.

Thanks.

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by ozamir6 on 2/18/2017 at 8:38 PM
  • Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 20, 2017 1:47 PM Reply

@ozamir6

Sorry,there will be extra fee if you want express shipping.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3805) | Reviews | Tip post

• joseluk Saturday, February 25, 2017 8:48 PM Reply

ya es dia 25 de febrero aver si ponen el  tracking number en funcionamiento que a mi no me funciona aun.

al que le funcione que lo diga

post edited by joseluk on 2/25/2017 at 9:56 PM
  • ozamir6 Sunday, February 26, 2017 1:28 AM Reply

Stock renewed already?

Thanks.

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere