DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Terrible service, no response at all, broken Items

• crockpot Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:05 AM Reply

I wonder what is wrong with DX.com these days. Been ordering from them for years. It would seem all of a sudden they dont care about the customers anymore.

I placed an order on November 28th 2017. It took more than 70 days for me to receive PART of my stuff.

I am still missing 3 items from that order that has yet to be received...

On top of that I received a broken Item and I am missing an item from the order. Items I paid for and DX does not seem to care.

I created a ticket and I have been waiting for an answer since January 23rd... Almost a month now and still no reply from dx.com.

This is BY FAR the worst customer service I have ever seen...

When I go on the live chat (Went Feb 2nd and 8th, I always get the same crap that they are backlogged. How far back can you be backlogged... This is ridiculous. And how is it normal for a customer to wait this long to have a reply..

A VERY disappointed customer.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• DelGratton Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:14 AM Reply

They've been getting worst. Some of my friends stopped using their service completely in the past year precisely because of the lack of afters sales service. 

One of my friends ordered early November for Christmas gifts and never got them.

It seems to be going downhill. I'll be using in the future cause at least you get what you ordered in one piece, not broken in 100 parts and if there is a problem there is someone to talk to.

Good luck with your order.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, February 16, 2017 9:36 AM Reply

Hello @crockpot

We apologize for the inconvenience there caused.

I have replied your ticket 299383839EB444CE959A5F7C02BD6774. Please check.

@DelGratton

Have your friend contacted us already? We will find a solution for him/her if the package is confirmed as lost.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3608) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere