DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

preparing shipment takes a long time

• Killett Thursday, February 16, 2017 10:07 PM Reply

i ordered my umi z phone on 3-2-2017 and after 3 days the status was on preparing shipment, but since 6-2-2017 (10 days ago) nothing has changed.

i know that the shipment date is between 7-10 working days so today is the last day but it takes a damn long time. 

the only reason i write this is that i'm afraid that my order has been forgotten.

ordernummer: 170203001094224188

thanks already for helping me out here.

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, February 17, 2017 12:44 AM Reply

You already have a thread about this. Starting a new one is called spamming.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11297) | Reviews | Tip post

• Killett Friday, February 17, 2017 1:41 AM Reply

i dont know where you saw that since this is my first post about it. (It has been my first time ordering from this website so i just want to be sure i didnt just throw away my money)

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, February 17, 2017 1:58 AM Reply

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1466352  

Is that not the same order #?

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11297) | Reviews | Tip post

• Killett Friday, February 17, 2017 3:58 AM Reply

ye, but read the text, that one was about the payment (am used to instant payment processing even in companies like aliexpress), and this one was about the shipping status.

i might be a bit harsh but i expect that my stuff will be shipped within the given amount of days. 

but they still have 3 hours and 2 min left :D.

as i said, i dont try to be a dick and wont mind if it takes a bit longer to ship but then i'd like to be informed. 

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, February 17, 2017 9:23 AM Reply

Hello @Killett

The sku.852456263  is temporarily unavailable and it will restock on Feb 25. Would you like to wait for the product?

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3484) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by Maye_Tao on 2/17/2017 at 9:26 AM
  • Killett Saturday, February 18, 2017 12:41 AM Reply

depends, how long will it take for you to ship it to me once it has arrived? 

and in my e-mail it said something about a 5$ store credit gift due to the inconvenience, can that be used on anything in your shop?

thanks for the feedback already :D.

• Killett Sunday, February 19, 2017 5:59 AM Reply

ye, i'd like to wait for the shipment. but i hope that you can make sure that it will be send to me this time.

• matrix-neo Moderator Sunday, February 19, 2017 2:39 PM Reply

@maye, i understand sku.852456263 is a presale item but why would the order status go to 'prepare shipment' when the item is not in stock? customer makes order, DX receives item from supplier, DX prepares shipment, order is shipped, yes? what is the point of tracking order status if the item can go out of stock at any stage of order process?

this is the reason many of the items i have ordered lately are mvp, they ship in less than 24hr and are always in stock

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11929) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, February 20, 2017 11:28 AM Reply

@Killett

We will ship your order as soon as possible. You can use credit on anything on DX.com.

@matrix-neo

I will report it to HK warehouse staff. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3484) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere