Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in DX Points)
DX Points

Transfer points

• Bob.L Friday, March 10, 2017 8:38 AM Reply

Following instructions from @cyclist :

Hi, I'd like some help to transfer points from old to new account please.

Thanks!

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Friday, March 10, 2017 9:08 AM Reply

Hello @Bob.L

Please send a private message to me and tell me your old account email. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bob.L Friday, March 10, 2017 9:12 AM Reply

@Maye_Tao The old email was the new one is .  Thanks!

mod edited by Maye_Tao on 3/10/2017 at 9:23 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, March 10, 2017 9:23 AM Reply

Please send a private message to me ...

You don't follow instructions very well, Bob. Posting email addresses in a publicly viewable forum is a really bad idea.

Try these instructions:

Click on the pencil icon in the bottom right corner of your post and edit out the email addresses.

Click on the little blue speech bubble to the right of Maye_Tao's name to send her your details privately. (Although she, like the rest of the world, possibly now has them both anyway.)

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Friday, March 10, 2017 10:25 AM Reply

@Bob.L

Done.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• Bob.L Friday, March 10, 2017 10:26 AM Reply

If I had been able to easily find any instructions on how to send private messages, it would have been easier.  Nothing like assuming that people are using this forum all the time, or even at all...

The only instructions I found were from 2011, and consisted of exactly what I've done.  Obviously they were out of date.

• Maye_Tao Friday, March 10, 2017 10:40 AM Reply

@Bob.L

You can click here to send a PM to me.

QQ截图20170310103755.png

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, March 10, 2017 10:55 AM Reply

That icon has the hover text "send a message" but it could be clearer, like putting "PM me" in the speech bubble on the icon itself.

The only instructions I found were from 2011, and consisted of exactly what I've done.  Obviously they were out of date.

Cyclist's sticky thread (a single post) from 2011 about how to use DX Points does not mention transfers. The only other sticky thread in the DX Points forum was locked in 2016 with a post from cyclist saying basically what you did in starting this thread. Great. But those instructions are not out of date. Neither is this: Never indiscriminately post personal information publicly online even if someone official asks you to do so (which Maye did not but other staff here very occasionally do by mistake).

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in DX Points)
DX Points

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere