DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Customer service Bugs

• Daniel10894529 Monday, March 20, 2017 10:59 PM Reply

I can't use Ticket Services it gives error 500 since last four days.
    Your chat is always close -12 hours difference with my hour. How is it possible for me to chat with you?
    No email address available to address my problem.
    Please contact me re: missing items on :
    order: 170122001071430304

P.S. your *50 characters max, is also a big bug!

Another stupid bug, your systems refused to post my first post because of pseudoname missing. I clicked the link and found there was one. Then I have to retype my post - Not logical is it?

Now it is asking again. You assigned a number when I registered, if you did not like the numbers you were assigning why did you not force me to give one in the first place?

Now my new pseudo will not be recognized before I log in again. That will be the third time that I will rewrite this post.

You are excellent in annoying people, all your system is build in annoying people. It took 2 months minus a weekend to receive my order, this posting experience, plus the stupid necessity to provide a picture of the goods I did receive, what a stupid obligation when the problem is the item missing item.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Daniel10894529 Monday, March 20, 2017 11:10 PM Reply

Well fortunately, I did not rewrite the post , it went through. So that is a bug in itself because the obligation to change my pseudo was not supposed to be recognized before a re-login according to the message I received when I change the pseudo you assigned to me and that you don't like.

I don't know why the validation code is required (another annoyance) because I have to supply a valid pseudo that seems to be requiered and recognized by the system. Please change this dark gray as it is difficult to read the code. Thank you. Oh, also, we should be able to edit our post. That would have avoid this secondary post.

Also, change you number 1 and lettre l because I don't see the difference in your code.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 21, 2017 1:16 AM Reply

*subscribed* 

LOL

EDIT - Removed :), added LOL.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11185) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 3/21/2017 at 1:21 AM
  • Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:19 AM Reply

Hello @Daniel10894529

Which ticket type is not working? I created a ticket 95BE9967305040A3876679D562053D8A for your order. You can check it in your dx account. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3118) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere