DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Still did not receive my VAT refund

• Mickb1998 Sunday, April 02, 2017 2:13 AM Reply

Hi,

About 1,5 months ago I made a ticket to get my VAT and import costs back from my order. I didn't get any response for 1,5 weeks. I've contacted the costumer support. They set my ticket to urgent and I had the day after an answer.
    This happened 3 times on the same ticket. I just don't get any response on it until I ask someone from the costumer support to set it to urgent.
    After one whole month of waiting and asking for a response I finally got the answer that the money will be send in the next 3-7 working days.
    And it is over that 7 day period and I still did not receive the money.
    I understand it can be very busy, but I'm getting tired of endlessly contacting the costumer support for an answer.

So when do I get my VAT and import costs refund?

Order: 170126146014506853
    Ticket: DD07B7FFD0BD484F864A6BC1E318C7B1

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Mickb1998 Tuesday, April 04, 2017 8:17 PM Reply

Hi,

I still don't have any reply or something. And the livechat is for more than 4 days offline.
    How can I get in touch with staff to solve this problem?

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, April 05, 2017 10:46 AM Reply

Hello @Mickb1998

We issued refund to your credit card on Mar 22. Sometimes, it might take longer for the bank to process it. Could you please wait 1-2 weeks and check with your bank again? Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3340) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere