«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

BAD SERVICE TO CANADA

• NICKCANADA Tuesday, April 18, 2017 4:19 AM Reply

2 months and still no item delivered was charged

Bad customer service would not buy here in the future

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:42 PM Reply

Nick, Canada is not being singled out. Slow delivery from China can happen to any country but more often than not, it is the fault of poor mail service or customs/airline security delays. Sometimes new customers have trouble communicating with customer service.

As an old customer I may be able to help you there. Post your order number and shipment date below and we'll try to get some results. Do you have a tracking number?

[Edit] If you have already opened a customer service ticket, post that number also.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(6969) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by ozOzo on 4/18/2017 at 3:47 PM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:47 PM Reply

To be fair, I don't think it's strictly a problem with DX. 

On another Chinese website's forum, there are more complaints of slow delivery from Canadians than any other country. And most of them agree that it's Canada's postal system that's the cause. The average delivery time seems to be about 2 months now, while a year ago it was 3~4 weeks. I don't know why it takes so long now, or if something there has changed.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11446) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:53 AM Reply

Hello @NICKCANADA

We are sorry to hear this.

We did reply your ticket 4B92457A5CB846B385B1A108096E1BA7 on Mar 28. (My account->My profile->My ticket) We must cover the loss if the package is confirmed as lost. Be reassured please.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3805) | Reviews | Tip post

• MartinFortier Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:50 AM Reply

I opened a ticket (DE925ECF87AD4DB999D4E4D811BFE65C) and got an email from customer service on march 29 asking me to wait 1 or 2 weeks. I have no problem with that. I waited over 2 weeks and reply to the ticket. No answer.... One more week....no answer???? It's been 3 weeks now and still haven't received any reply from customer service??? It was the first time I paid for a tracking number, and the site for tracking my order gives me the info that my package was shipped on feb. 2......no more informations available. Last week I asked for a refund, but like I said, no one replied to me since 3 weeks???

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, April 19, 2017 12:57 PM Reply

Martin, it is bad form. to hijack someone else's thread. This one belongs to NICKCANADA. Having what you may consider a similar problem is no excuse. If you have a problem, select a category from the list on left and click "Post a New Topic".

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(6969) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, April 19, 2017 1:57 PM Reply

@MartinFortier

We are sorry for the inconvenience there caused.

We need to contact our related carrier to investigate this matter.
    I will get back to you as soon as further confirmation received from post office.(around one to two weeks)

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, May 02, 2017 11:42 AM Reply

@NICKCANADA @MartinFortier

Please get back to us via ticket(My account->My profile->My ticket). We will find a solution for you there. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere