DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Questions about file sizes, update firmware etc

• OldNick2014 Friday, May 19, 2017 10:39 AM Reply

I have two of these. For some reason, both of them are saving video in 9-10MB files, so seconds worth each. As you can imagine, this could be a PITA.This has not always happened. I tried reformatting the SD cards, using NTFS and exFAT, but the cameras seemed not to recognise either. I tried resetting the cameras, but that has not helped.

Any ideas please?

Forget it. It started working again :???

But still

Next :(.. the 1280/720 60fps does not work on mine. Anyone else?

I also read here about updating the firmware, but when I tried to do this, nothing happened. From what I read, I am not the only one.

ALSO...changing the date/time stamp. I have tried Time.bat, then rebooting. I have tried using the SportDV.txt file and setting the date/time manually, with update = Y.

I ti is reading the SportDV.txt file, because I was able to cahneg the EV quite dramatically.

Any help  greatly appreciated

Nick

Posts(83) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by OldNick2014 on 5/19/2017 at 11:31 AM
  • Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, May 19, 2017 4:06 PM Reply

Hello @OldNick2014

This is related to the capacity of the memory card. Please try with other cards.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4088) | Reviews | Tip post

• OldNick2014 Friday, May 19, 2017 4:24 PM Reply

Hi and thanks for the reply. The card is 32GB. Can't go any bigger. However, as I said, the cameras stopped doing it and started writing large files again. I do not know why.

Nick

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:58 PM Reply

@OldNick2014

There is no update firmware currently.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4088) | Reviews | Tip post

• OldNick2014 Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:36 AM Reply

Somebody please control this   crap!

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere