Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in What's New)
What's New

AUD,USD,ID officially combined with DX on June 30.

• dxofficial @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, June 01, 2017 11:01 AM Reply

Dear Loyal Customers,

In order to provide you a better shopping experience, we will FORMALLY combine AUD, USD, ID with DX.COM on June 30th, 2017. Beginning on June 9th, some information and functions of AUD.DX.COM will be gradually transferred to DX.COM.
    But we promise that you will have more choices on products and shipping methods on DX.COM:
    1) Besides Toll shipping, Intel Bridge , China post airmail, Netherlands Post , you can also choose other express shipping options, such as SuperSaver, Standard, Expedited.
    2) On DX.COM, there is no minimum order limit.
    3) On DX.COM, 300,000+ MVP Products can be dispatched within 24 Hrs.

Here are some answers to questions that you may have regarding the transition.
    Q: What about my account login on AUD, USD, ID?
    A: Don’t worry! Your current account is valid on DX.COM, you can login at: DX.COM

Q: What about my previous orders on AUD, USD, ID?
    A: The orders will be delivered to you as normal. Before June 9th, 2017 you can visit, purchase, check and track your order status on aud.dx.com normally. But from June 9th, new orders will be not available for purchase on AUD.DX.COM/WWW.DXSOUL.COM/WWW.DEALEXTREME.CO.ID. You can then move to DX.COM to make new purchases by clicking “GO TO DX” on every product page. And you can still check and track the status of orders made on AUD.DX.COM/WWW.DXSOUL.COM/WWW.DEALEXTREME.CO.ID by visiting: dx.com>> My account>>My order regardless of site, then click “Search”, where you will see your orders.

Q: What about my previous Store Credit & Coupons?
    A: All previously unused Store Credit & non-expired Coupons will be valid on DX.COM. You can check them in: “My Account”(https://my.dx.com/) since June 9th.

Q: Will my membership level be retained?
    A: Sorry, your membership level on AUD.DX.COM/WWW.DXSOUL.COM/WWW.DEALEXTREME.CO.ID will not be applied to DX.COM, but the unexpired coupons rewarded for your membership will still be valid in “My Account”on DX.COM.

Lastly, all information and functions on AUD.DX.COM/WWW.DXSOUL.COM/WWW.DEALEXTREME.CO.ID will be removed and stopped completely on June 30th.

We invite you to experience the upgraded DX.COM site for more excellent services.

Best Regards,
    DX.COM

Posts(830) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by dxofficial on 6/1/2017 at 11:39 AM
«Reply to this thread (in What's New)
What's New

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere