DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

DX - Improve Your replacement service

• pikusdikus Saturday, June 17, 2017 7:12 PM Reply

The 19 may i post a ticket about a cleary visibe defect on a LED device. No question about it !!

And instead of swift and promt sending a new replacement, I get a reply from the DX ticket service...

"we will contact the supplier for a solution"

So
    until today 17 of june, I have been waiting *1 month*  for a "solution"
    for something that should be an obvious buyer service. Its
    a stupid part for $2 - but needed, which I could have a replacement today.

The business is between the buyer and the seller, so DX cannot mix a 3.party vendor into the deal and use him in as part of the deal when there is problems. Customers have *NO* business agreement with the vendor.

This is exactly what DX do for profit: Acting as front-end (shop) and get *paid* for taking care of all problems. Otherwise people could buy allmost everything from china through .

This is not good enough DX, You risk getting behind other shops that understand this business fact better... (because everyone in the EU countries are customized to this by EU laws).

See the defect Yourself

59f55fb8-dde9-4cd8-9189-2fd53eb00260.jpg

Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• pikusdikus Saturday, June 17, 2017 7:13 PM Reply

The picture got lost in the original post

59f55fb8-dde9-4cd8-9189-2fd53eb00260.jpg

• pikusdikus Saturday, June 17, 2017 7:30 PM Reply

This i my answer to the ticket service- I suggest that other buyer in the same case do the same.

.-----------------

I have *no* business with Your supplier.

I have a deal with DX. Otherwise i could buy from the  supplier" myself - right?

I dont care about yor supplier, DX makes profit by taking the risk of bad items.

Now the time is up - Please credit my accout for the amount.                

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, June 18, 2017 7:05 AM Reply

"we will contact the supplier for a solution"  means DX will ask the supplier if there's a simple, easy fix for the item you're having a problem with. Not for a solution to a shipping problem. 

Post the ticket # here and I'll see if I can get a staff member to help you. She won't be here until tomorrow though. 

@Maye_Tao  ^^

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11638) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, June 18, 2017 7:49 AM Reply

"we will contact the supplier for a solution"

Quite simply, pikusdikus is completely correct to point out that DX's response is wrong. When people buy from DX, they are buying from DX. The purchasing contract is with DX, not with DX's supplier. If something goes wrong it is DX's responsibility to sort out the problem. It is not DX's prerogative to pass the buck to the supplier.

To even sound like that's what they are doing, even if DX is not trying to do that and it's only a translation error, is going to lose DX business from other potential customers who absolutely do not want to get messed around when something goes wrong with their order.

The product is clearly defective, a manufacturing defect. A full refund is due from DX. DX can sort it out with the supplier in DX's own time and at DX's own expense.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(23688) | Reviews | Tip post(1)

• pikusdikus Sunday, June 18, 2017 3:56 PM Reply

You kinda explained the issue even better, than I did - Sheepish.

It's ok explain that a defect is a vendor problem, but *not* to delay a replacement/refund with clear defects.

But even more subtle *but* notorious defects, that DX as seller must be aware of, should not be delayed with a "story". Some items may have a high defect %, and a good seller should not waste time with tickets (unless they live by selling defect items).

The china-sellers that understand this point first (and follow it), will be the winners of the competition of getting most customers *and* keeping them.

But with millions of western world buyers, it is maybe feasible to just sell a few items to each and give the hell when they dissapear as customers - there are so many, so it doesnt matter !!

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, June 19, 2017 9:35 AM Reply

Hello @pikusdikus

For sku.284329 with misplaced LED, we have saved money as store credit on Jun 8. As for sku.215766 , you said that it gave transmission error (bad picture). If customers have problems to get products to work, we need to contact the suppliers and see if they have any suggestions. Then you can enjoy the product. If the product is confirmed defective, we will cover the loss. Be reassured please.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4232) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Monday, June 19, 2017 9:54 PM Reply

I have to agree with pikusdikus, while not exactly the same, I got sent a clearly wrong item and I am now being made to jump through hoops by CS!

I ordered some quality Jagwire cable SKU:313370 but got sent some cheap stuff I have never heard off!

After sending in this picture which is clearly not what I ordered, I am now get asked to send more pictures and bloody messurements of the cable!

"And we need more information about the product. Could you please provide us the clear pictures of your package, the SKU label and the barcode sticking on your product box, like the attached file. Except that, please measure the diameters of our products and send us the pictures with the item and ruler, then let us know the data."

@Maye_Tao

Flashlight issues~http://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~http://tinyurl.com/c92w5wy
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/index_en.s
    Posts(16890) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 20, 2017 6:31 AM Reply

Why does Brand come up in the details in the pop-up window but not on the product page itself?

BrandOthers,JAGWIRE

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(23688) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:54 AM Reply

@cyclist

We need to confirm after-sales cases first and find solutions for customers. Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4232) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere