Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

AU Direct - How do we know??

• Akumara Saturday, July 1, 2017 10:15 AM Reply

Hi

I want to start dropshipping from DX, but i noticed the AU-Direct site is merging into the normal one. So i want to know these things

1) Is there any way to know where the items are located? Being in Australia, the shipping times from china as very long, i want to only dropship items which are based in Australia so the delivery time is shorter for my customers.

2) How can i use my affiliate number? I want something simple like adding my number to the end of a URL, but there is no documentation on this, only a API which is too complex. Any help on this would be great.

Thanks in advanced.

Posts(24) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, July 1, 2017 11:55 AM Reply

Is there any way to know where the items are located?...

Yes. They are all located in Kong Kong or Guandzhou (mainland China). There is not and never has been any Australian warehouse. Goods ordered from AUDirect were still shipped from China but usually arrived sooner because they used Toll to deliver the goods instead of China Post or other regular mail services like Post NL, Sinagapore Post etc.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Monday, July 3, 2017 9:31 AM Reply

Hello @Akumara

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, July 4, 2017 7:23 AM Reply

- 2) How can i use my affiliate number? I want something simple like
    adding my number to the end of a URL, but there is no documentation on
    this, only a API which is too complex. Any help on this would be great.

- There is no other simple way.

So that's why all my affiliate links no longer work and the affiliate scheme is so dead now. I need to use a different (complex) method of making affiliate links. And yet DX has been getting all those referrals anyway. DX sucks.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• fran82 Sunday, July 9, 2017 4:36 PM Reply

Oh my god......

I can not beleive that, deal-extreme.....

Increased frustration with this issue.

Thats it. No way To fix the problems with referrals.

Posts(1442) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ignatus Sunday, July 9, 2017 10:36 PM Reply

Have I understood correctly that:

a.) Any referral-link generated via the Code Generator on http://www.dx.com/affiliate/Login is now invalid?

b.) Only referral-links generated on one's own website via the DX Api will actually be tracked?

If I would like to make Youtube Product-reviews and add a referral link, is there an easy way?

Posts(190) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Monday, July 10, 2017 9:28 AM Reply

@Ignatus

The referral-link generated via the Code Generator is valid. Our API technology was developed to allow you to quickly obtain and filter product information from dx.com for display on your website. Please send an email to [email protected] if you have any question for the API. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, July 10, 2017 9:45 AM Reply

Maye, that contradicts what you said above. But it's good that the Affliate info page isn't looking screwed up now like it was last week.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere