DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

No response from ticket service for almost 2 weeks

• DarukasLT Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:43 AM Reply

Hello,

I have bought defective phone from dx, opened ticket. Staff told me that they will contact the supplier and answer me in 2-3 days.

I am waiting their response for almost 2 weeks and they don't answer me. I have written 4 messages and still no answer...

Got faulty phone, no money and no support at all. This is terrible.

What do you suggest me, please help

2017/6/27    170420146034774725    Defective within 90 days (from the date of shipment    WaitForStaff    

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:47 AM Reply

I am waiting their response for almost 2 weeks and they don't answer me. I have written 4 messages and still no answer...

If you add anything to your ticket before DX replies, it will go to the back of the queue every time you do, and you'll just wait longer.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11287) | Reviews | Tip post

• DarukasLT Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:59 AM Reply

poor service anyway, told me that they will answer in 2-3 days.. like 5 days passed, after I replied them again ...

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:25 AM Reply

@DarukasLT

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Your ticket has been replied. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3467) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere