DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

465760 DMDG Sport Smart Wristband w/ Sleep / H

• FrankUDItaly Saturday, August 12, 2017 12:16 AM Reply

Scusate se vi disturbo, so che sorriderete ma ci devo provare. La mia amica Russa è strafelice dell'orologio ma non conoscendo altre lingue se non il russo è in difficoltà a capire le impostazioni dell'orologio stesso. Mi ha fotografato le istruzioni in inglese ma sono quasi illegibili inutile :-( Vi chiedo una cortesia se possibile: avete la possibilità di chiedere al venditore il nome della App Android da scaricare da PlayStore? Se posso, sarebbe sempre utile che tra le centinaia di caratteristiche degli oggetti fosse indicata anche la app onde facilitare regali a persone in altri paesi o altre lingue. Se potete grazie Franco :-)

Sorry if I disturb you, I know you smile but I have to try. My Russian friend is unhappy with the watch but not knowing other languages if the Russian is struggling to understand the settings of the watch itself. I photographed the instructions in English but I'm almost unreadable useless:-( I ask you a courtesy if possible: You have the option to ask the seller the name of the Android App to download from PlayStore? If I can, it would always be useful that among the hundreds of features of the objects was also indicated in the app in order to facilitate gifts to people in other countries or other languages. If you can thank Franco: -)

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, August 15, 2017 2:00 PM Reply

Hello @FrankUDItaly

APP name: Hi Band

You can download it from Apple APP store or Google play store; Scan QR code on the manual.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3916) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere