DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Almost all items still not delivered

• hurtdenerd Tuesday, September 05, 2017 12:26 AM Reply

Hey there, I ordered multiple items and only one has been delivered. Most of the items say "Undeliverable, returned to shipper", but I don't understand why or what it actually means.

Latest update on my order was about two weeks ago but I'm not sure if i'm receiving these items at all now.

My order no. is 170731001012075201.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I also submitted a ticket but have not received a reply yet. My order was supposed to be fully shipped 28 days ago.

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by hurtdenerd on 9/5/2017 at 12:28 AM
  • Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, September 05, 2017 9:13 AM Reply

Hello @hurtdenerd

Sorry to hear this.

We need to contact the carrier to investigate this matter. And your ticket has been replied. Please check. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3925) | Reviews | Tip post

• hurtdenerd Saturday, September 23, 2017 9:59 PM Reply

Hey Maye_Tao,

I have received multiple emails about the order being sent again, but it does not include all items I ordered. The new order contains 8 different products, but the old order had 12 products of which I have received only one.

Can you confirm for me that I'm going to receive the full previous order?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, September 25, 2017 9:09 AM Reply

@hurtdenerd

We issued refund EUR 37.17 for 449395 201931 2*233249 to IDeal on Sep 8 as they are not available. Please confirm.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• hurtdenerd Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:10 AM Reply

@Maye_Tao
    Thanks for your message! I saw the refund, but couldn't find in my order history which items were cancelled other then comparing the old order versus the new one. Can I find this information somehwere the next time?

Other than that, I have received the remaining items today so thanks for the help! I have to say that it has taken almost two months before I received my items (in three deliveries across that timeframe) and it has made me a bit anxious about making large orders on DX next time. I don't mind a 10 dollar order not arriving or being delayed, but having to wait almost two months for a 130+ dollar order (and three products from that order getting cancelled after a month) is a bit concerning. It makes me anxious to order (much) from DX in the future. Just as a bit of feedback, because otherwise I'm quite happy about my order history with DX.

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:00 AM Reply

@hurtdenerd

Sorry for the delay.

If you have any questions about the order, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere