Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Failed Order

• tuberNL Sunday, September 10, 2017 12:40 AM Reply

I had an e-mail saying about my failed order 170727001096740982 and select one of the opstions within 2 day's, now in 2 day's that I can select one of the folowing opstions:

1. Resend the order

It will be resent with a different logistics carrier.

2. Refund to payment account

It may take about 3-7 days to process the refund. 

3. Refund as Store Credit

Store Credit will be activated as soon as we issue it to you. You can use it immediately to make a new order on our site.

Why can't I select option 2 refund to payment acc. and it's still within the 2 day limet, WHY can't I select?

Could someone please refund my payment back to me please?

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by tuberNL on 9/10/2017 at 12:44 AM
  • ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 10, 2017 7:26 AM Reply

The only reason for not refunding your money would be if the product became available since you applied for the refund, and they had posted the order. In either case they should have notified you.

It would be best to contact them as soon as possible and ask what is happening. The quickest way now is Live Chat as soon as they open Monday morning Hong Kong business hours.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Monday, September 11, 2017 9:17 AM Reply

Hello @tuberNL

We just issued full refund for returned package. You might get it back about 3-7 working days. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere