Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Information requestd for payment.

• DJS653 Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:31 AM Reply

I just placed my first order and provided all the credit card information requested.  Now I have an email asking for way too much Personal Identification such as scan of passport, drivers license and both sides of my credit card.  I have ordered things all over the world by given them the same info I have already provided.  If that is not sufficient then cancel my order and account.  Additionally, it is frustrating there is no link in email or on the webpage that allows me to contact via email.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Monday, September 25, 2017 10:09 AM Reply

Hello @DJS653

We refused your payment and cancelled your order as your request. You might get money back about 3-7 working days. If you want to contact via email, you can submit ticket case via https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index . Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere