Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

imei number of doogee y6 max

• yunus142536 Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:21 PM Reply

my order number is 170913001083329069. i need imei number of purchased item, can you find and send me? thank you

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:02 AM Reply

Hello @yunus142536

The phone comes with sealed box. We don't know the IMEI number. You can check it when you get the package. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• yunus142536 Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:30 PM Reply

the package is at my country's customs. They want to know IMEI number and asked to me. If i dont give an answer they don't allow have my package from customs. So i need that know how i can have it, pls?

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:12 AM Reply

@yunus142536

You can download order invoice in your dx account and try to ask them to release your package. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• ugurberberoglu Monday, November 13, 2017 12:37 PM Reply

Yunus Merhaba,

Ben de telefon siparişi verdim. Gümrükte nasıl bir sorunla karşılaştın? İMEİ öğrenmek istemişler sanırım. İMEİ bilgisini verince gümrüğe ne kadar ödeme yaptın? Pasaport kaydı hemen yaptırmak zorunda mısın?

Bilgi verebilirsen sevinirim.

Saygılar

Uğur Berberoğlu

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere