DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

2017 Holiday Arrangement for the National Day

• purple-leaves @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, September 30, 2017 4:10 PM Reply

Dear Valued Members,

We would like to inform. you about DX holiday arrangement of the National Day.

Official holiday for DX: Oct. 1 to Oct.5, 2017. (UTC+8) 

DX warehouse: be off from Oct.1 to Oct.4.

All shipments will be temporarily postponed during this time, including MVP orders.

CS department: be off from Oct.1 to Oct.5 and on duty from Oct.2 at a reduced capacity. 

During this time longer than usual processing times may be experienced. Also please be advised that some orders cannot be processed until after the holiday as most suppliers will be fully closed during this time(from Oct 1 to Oct 8). DX will make every attempt to process and ship as many orders as possible before the holiday.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for the understanding.

Yours sincerely, 

DX.com

Posts(155) | Reviews | Tip post

purple-leaves edited thread settings on 10/12/2017 at 9:37 AM
  • soberskunk Sunday, October 08, 2017 12:11 AM Reply

I wish you'd communicated this on the website, or during my purchase, and not hidden in some forum post.

I was wondering for an entire week why no one was working on my order.

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• gdebest Monday, October 09, 2017 4:33 PM Reply

I agree with soberskunk.

This is the first time I ordered from DX.com.

I did not expect a 24 hour delivery service, but I  would not have paid €15,- for the "expedited service" if I knew about the delay due to the holidays.

My parcel is being " prepared for shipping" since 25 September, and nothing happened since then.

post edited by gdebest on 10/9/2017 at 4:34 PM
  • 4gdss Tuesday, October 10, 2017 5:59 PM Reply

I totally agree with the above two speakers.

Unexpected situation can not be immediately notified, acceptable, but E-MAIL notify the customer, is not the problem, or technical problems?

Fixed holiday, can not be shipped in a timely manner, need to wait a few days, but no tips on the page, after MAIL did not notice, so that customers waiting in vain, is your way?

9/23 payment is successful, ready to ship, to date today is still shipping, asked several times is "waiting for processing", your site needs to be improved.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• purple-leaves @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:54 PM Reply

Hi all,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.  As the most suppliers have 8 days holidays, some orders are effected. We are trying our best to ship orders.

The official holiday is 8 days(Oct 1-Oct 8). We have shortened that to 5 days and started work on Oct 5.

We appreciate your understanding and support.

DX team

• gdebest Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:01 PM Reply

Hi  Purple-leaves, hi DX team,

Thanks for the message. Everyone deserves  holiday,  and I am pretty sure you work hard now to ship orders as soon as possible.

But it would be really nice if you could mention the upcoming holidays well in advance on your website.

In this case the announcement of National Day (which started on 1 October) was only announced 1 day before (30 September). Please remember many customers are not aware of holiday periods in China.

• soberskunk Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:08 AM Reply

Hi  Purple-leaves,

I'm happy that you guys have holidays too, don't get me wrong :-)

I simply would have liked to be informed about this during my order, or as a Popup/Banner, or as an additional email notification.

Maybe as a hint for next year :-)

soberskunk

• purple-leaves @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:30 PM Reply

Hi All, 

Thanks for all your kind advice. We will make improvements in future. 

DX team

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 14, 2017 7:06 PM Reply

Why can this thread not be found doing a search of the DX forums? I had to use a search engine to find it, and it was the first result there.

Why is this thread not pinned but something from 2015 about Indonesia is pinned?

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(23668) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere