DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Asking 7 times for a refund...

• Frank2092 Monday, October 09, 2017 9:30 PM Reply

This has to be the worst shopping experience of my life. Really.

Never receive any tracking info on where my packages were, after 2 and half months. That is almost 80 days. Bottom line : they are lost. 

But no, "Cici" here keeps on asking me if I did receive the package, forgetting about the fact that I asked seven ( 7! ) times to get a refund because I think I've waited long enough. 

It's like DX people are telling themselves "We'll ask him forever if he received his package, he'll lost patience and we will keep the money! Mwahaha."

With Internet nowadays, that's not the way to go guys. 

Hoping some "potentiel-new-buyers" will read this message and decide to buy somewhere else.

Also hoping, although this is a little fat-fetched lol, that someone from DX, other than "Cici", will help me in solving that issue, which would be a simple, simple refund. 

If you want to read the whole conversation, from last to first message, feel free to do so ! Right below.

- - - 

Customer [Information]

Are you kidding me, is that some sort of a joke ?

You said you would refund me! No, I didn't receive anything!

For the seventh (7th !!!) time, I ask you to simply refund me.

You asked me what I wanted last time we spoke, offered me to refund me. That's exactly what I want, a refund !

And then you come back to ask me if I've received the package? No! It is completely lost! I do not have the package, will not receive the package, do not want the package. 

Please. For the last time, don't make me go through this again. 

Refund. Me. 

2017/10/9 9:49:25 (UTC)cici_qian [Request]

Dear customer,

Good Monday. 

Sorry for the late reply because being absent for a few time. Please kindly inform. us have you got the order now?

Cici

2017/9/25 23:38:51 (UTC)Customer [Information]

Hello, 

I think I've been clear enough on what I want, for the past few "weeks". 

Please refund me asap. That is the least you can do. 

Thank you. 

2017/9/25 16:04:10 (UTC)cici_qian [Request]

Dear Customer, 

We feel a pity but your two packages may lost during the delivery process. 

We just hope we can do something to make you feel better. So would you like a resend, a refund, or keeping the cost as store credit? 

Which one is your favor? Please kindly response.

Regards

Cici

2017/9/23 3:41:40 (UTC)Customer [Information]

Hello, 

NO !! You guys are truly unbelievable. In a negative way.

I put my order on July 22nd. We are September 22nd. 

IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS !! Way overdue ! You offer a guarantee and haven't met expectations, simply refund me !

This is by far the worst, worst service I've ever received. EVEN IF I DO RECEIVE THE ORDER, I will ask for a refund ! 

2 months, and there is no info on where my order is. 1/6th of a year ! 60 days !

Simply refund me. And you can make sure that I will ask for a refund even if the order arrives in the next few weeks. 

There is no "understading" up to this point, I've been way more patient than any other client. 

I don't care about you apologizing. I don't care about the post response. I do not have my package 60 days after ordering - does that make any sense to you?

If you have little decency, you would simply refund right now. Actually, you would have done that weeks ago. 

I can't believe it. 

2017/9/21 15:02:28 (UTC)cici_qian [Request]

Dear customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. But our post response that your order still during the delivery process. 

sometimes the customs check caused a long delay too. If until 27th of the September, the order is still not arrive, we can offer a resend or refund immediately.

Please wait a few more days and we really appreciate your understanding.

Best regards

Cici

2017/9/19 12:08:42 (UTC)Customer [Information]

No, still received nothing. 

I want a refund. 

Why is it so hard for you to understand? 

Horrible service. 

2017/9/14 0:40:58 (UTC)cici_qian [Request]

Dear customer,

Sorry for the late reply because being absent for a few time. Please kindly inform. us have you got the order now?

Cici

2017/9/11 21:35:58 (UTC)Customer [Information]

Hello, I have waited too long. Already ordered the same stuff somewhere else on the Internet and already received most of it. You guaranteed a service that hasn't been given with me. I am not satisfied and want a full refund. It has been 50 DAYS without even an information on where is my package.

Please tell me this isn't too hard to understand. You are making it easy for me to never order from your website again. Please simply proceed with a full refund as soon as possible. That would be tomorrow if I was you. 

Thank you. 

2017/9/2 15:48:00 (UTC)cici_qian [Request]

Dear customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. But our post response that your order still during the delivery process. 

Customs security checks always cause slowdowns on many outbound packages. 

Please wait a few more days and we really appreciate your understanding.

Best regards

Cici

2017/8/30 15:49:09 (UTC)cici_qian [Request]

Dear customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. 

firstly, pls confirm the address is right.

(Blanked info, which was right)

If possible, could you go to your local post to check if they have the package to wait for you to pick up? Please let us know.

Regards

Cici

2017/8/28 18:39:28 (UTC)Customer [Response]

Hi, <br /><br />Still no updates after all this time. <br /><br />Really disappointed. <br /><br />I want a full refund.

2017/8/18 15:29:36 (UTC)cici_qian [Request]

Dear customer,

We apologize for this long delay in the delivery process. We tracked your order but no detail:

2017-07-24 13:51

深圳互换局, 已出口直封

We have recorded your order and tracking number, asked our Post to track your package by offline methods. If in the event of lost, we will arrange the replacement or refund for you ASAP. 

Around 3-5 days to get the response, please check back then.

Best wishes

Cici

2017/8/17 17:24:35 (UTC)Customer [Information]

Hello, 

My order only have one tracking number. The other package doesn't have any tracking number. See linked image.

Also, the only tracking number I got is STILL showing errors when trying to track it. 

It has been more than 20 days and nobody knows where my two packages are. I didn't receive them and they seem completely lost. 

SKU numbers that are not received (all of the order) : 
    (blanked info)

I want to know where are my two packages, and when I will receive them. If you fail to answer to those simple questions, I will ask for a total refund. 
    --------------attachment--------------

2017/8/14 14:53:28 (UTC)cici_qian [Request]

Dear customer,

We have confirmed your order was shipped in 2 packages. Please confirm which package or the item SKU number, which you don't receive?

Regards

Cici

2017/8/11 19:16:08 (UTC)Customer [Information]

I've joined the tracking updates in the image below. 

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, October 09, 2017 10:00 PM Reply

I was about to help you by calling a staff member, but then I read a part of one of your ticket posts. vv

This is by far the worst, worst service I've ever received. EVEN IF I DO RECEIVE THE ORDER, I will ask for a refund ! 

That tells me that it's possible you've already received it and just want another "free" one.

Someone else might help you, but I won't.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11541) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 10/9/2017 at 10:07 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:09 PM Reply

I've been way more patient than any other client.

I admit to on occasion being more patient with DX than two months. China Post is expensive but SLOW.

2017/9/21 ...

... If until 27th of the September, the order is still not arrive, we can offer a resend or refund immediately. ...

2017/10/9 9:49:25 (UTC)cici_qian [Request]

... Sorry for the late reply because being absent for a few time. Please kindly inform. us have you got the order now?

First, DX was supposed to have got that problem sorted out. Unanswered tickets should not just sit idle for two weeks if a staff member is absent. Second, to be frank I think Cici was confirming the problem still exists so the promised "immediate" refund can be made. She's doing her job - late, but she is doing it.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(23557) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 10, 2017 4:02 PM Reply

Hello @Frank2092

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We issued full refund for lost packages to your paypal account. You should get it back within 1-3 days. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3967) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere