DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Wondering about whether to cancel my order or not.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:00 PM Reply

Why does it take the customer to chase DX to find out an item is sold out?

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(23548) | Reviews | Tip post

• soberskunk Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:28 PM Reply

@gdebest

thanks for the transcript. I hope that your refund goes through quickly.

that's the most frustrating part for me - not knowing, and not being kept up-to-date automatically.

I opened my own Support Chat session, and was informed that my order was still in stock, and that 'it may ship within a couple of days', so I did not ask for a refund yet. I'm still hoping ;)

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• gdebest Friday, October 13, 2017 5:13 PM Reply

Despite the fact my first experience with DX was pretty bad, I can confirm now I received the refund. That was pretty fast.

@DX :

Please keep your website up-to date. If something is sold out, that should be visible from the moment of purchasing. I would have then ordered a different cell phone from you. Or I would have chosen the same phone with an another colour which is apparently still in stock.

Furthermore, I understand the lead time for shipping is beyond your responsibility, when parcels are with the carrier, but in case you foresee delays at your end (ie. due to holidays), please be more pro-actively to indicate this  during the purchase process.

Anyway, no hard feelings, I hope it is useful feedback. Keep up the good work , DX

Since I don't want to waited any longer for my order after all the delay I now have ordered a cell phone here in the Netherlands. DX is substantially cheaper than the phone I ordered now, but in fact I have now an upgraded version, delivery is within 24 hours, and it feels much "safer" to me : in case the phone has problems I do not need to need to send it back to China with no clue if and when I will get it back.

Personally I would consider a next purchase from DX only for low value purchases, and if delivery time is not important at all.

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, October 16, 2017 4:16 PM Reply

@soberskunk

Your order was just shipped out with express tracking number LTN58***0N1. Please wait 2-3 days and track it via https://landmarkglobal.com/en_US/ . Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(3950) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere