DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Xiaomi Mijia Smart IP WiFi Cámara

• zornotza63 Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:36 PM Reply

I'm thinking about buying this item: http://www.dx.com/es/p/xiaomi-mijia-smart-ip-wifi-camera-64gb-memory-card-white-red-462108#.Wd8KIExc3eR 

but I would like to know 2 things: 

Is it an EU version? works fine in Europa or only has been made to work in China? 

Is the plug EU plug? 

Thank you very much in advance 

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• jaika212 Friday, October 13, 2017 5:03 PM Reply

I would like to buy this type of IP camera. But I want it to be in a large GB so that I would be able to use it for couple of weeks.

• AndiBcool Monday, October 16, 2017 7:58 PM Reply

I suggest not to buy a xiaomi cam.

I bought 2 cameras from Xiaomi the Yi smal ant ( basicly this type of cam just with 720p)

and the Xiaofang ( 1080p ).

Booth gotten geolocked, so you cant use em outside of china.

Even with hacks the Xiaofang is useless, because it produces errors when not using the Xiaomi cloud.

The Yi Cam works ok with hack but only on old firmware, it also writes all time on the SD card and after 1 year it has issues with Wifi so you cant count on it.

I suggest better go for some Cam with onvif support that you can also configure without Smartphone and also has a network cable support.

If your fine with only 720p i would suggest the ESCAM G02 that can be found for just 20$ or even less.

Posts(837) | Reviews | Tip post

• zornotza63 Monday, October 16, 2017 9:07 PM Reply

Thank you very much for your contribution.

Bet regards

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere