Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Where is my item

• kurtwylde Friday, October 13, 2017 11:19 PM Reply

Hello there, payment was taken from my card on 29/9 (confirmed, cleared)

My order number is 170929001020248928

Since then, my order has been sitting at "Pending Delivery" with no movement. Can I ask what is happening with my order please?

Thank you.

Posts(37) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 14, 2017 12:24 AM Reply

my order has been sitting at "Pending Delivery" with no movement.

I've never heard of "Pending Delivery". It must be something new. Does it say that in your account or is that what the tracking says? (if you have tracking)

What is the shipment date in your account? It very often takes 2~4 weeks for an order to arrive, AFTER it has been shipped from DX. Sometimes a little less, sometimes up to 8 weeks depending on the postal systems/countries involved.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 14, 2017 7:03 PM Reply

Wow, I simply couldn't find http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1474906 doing a DX search. On the search engine I used it was the first result.

It explains what DX was doing over their recent holiday.

2017 Holiday Arrangement for the National Day

DX warehouse: be off from Oct.1 to Oct.4.

All shipments will be temporarily postponed during this time, including MVP orders.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• kurtwylde Sunday, October 15, 2017 8:37 AM Reply

The holiday thing is fair enough, but they're over now, I've paid and they haven't even posted it yet. If it's going to be four weeks when they finally get around to that. This is going to take forever and a heck of a lot longer than advertised. Might cancel my order if this keeps on.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, October 15, 2017 10:24 AM Reply

Might cancel my order if this keeps on.

If your order details change to "Lock Order for Shipment" (or words to that effect) or "Prepare Shipment", you won't be able to cancel, so I'd advise not waiting too long.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• kurtwylde Sunday, October 15, 2017 8:42 PM Reply

Also opened a ticket five days ago. Naturally that hasn't been answered either.........

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, October 16, 2017 6:08 AM Reply

Error reports are also not being processed.

Remembering 30 years.

• kurtwylde Monday, October 16, 2017 3:52 PM Reply

Pathetic. Got a message saying the item is not in stock. Never said anything like that when I ordered it. They were quick to take my money though. Jokers! 

• Maye_Tao Monday, October 16, 2017 4:29 PM Reply

Hello @kurtwylde

Sorry for the delay.

Your order was refunded automatically after you cancelled it. You should get it back within 1-3 days. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, October 16, 2017 4:34 PM Reply

Your order was refunded automatically after you cancelled it...

"... three and a half weeks after placing the order when we finally told you we don't have it."

Remembering 30 years.

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere