Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Cell phones shipped to South Africa network locked

• DJ_30 Wednesday, November 01, 2017 12:16 AM Reply

Hello 

I want to know if phones are network locked. Where do I get more information regarding this. 

I really want to bu Sony xperia X rose gold. But I'm not sure if it will be compatabile with networks in South Africa.

Please direct me to someone who can answer .this question. Because I've asked a few people on the chat and they can't help me.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Wednesday, November 01, 2017 12:32 AM Reply

none of the phones here are network locked, they are all sold outright i.e without plans, when people say the phone is locked/does not have reception it usually means the carrier does not support the phone, but first, ask your carrier which bands they support then go to a site such as this and check compatibility with your network

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11963) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere