Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Zuk Z2 Pro - Different configurations/apps

• Gcugcu Wednesday, November 22, 2017 3:43 AM Reply

Hi. I got a new Zuk Z2 Pro for my sister because I have the same smartphone since March and everything is great. The new one is with the same android 6.0.1 and the same ZUI Version 2.3.044 ST but there are a few differences that I dont like because are doing the new one complety different. The files and photo managers are different as you can see in the image and because of that I think is the reason that we are not able to set a wallpaper, for example, in the phone. Only in the lock screen. Also the camare app is different. I got a version 0.9.0.0 and it is a lot better. 

Dif.png

We got also problem with the configuration for the contacts, we can not get the sincronitatioin with gmail.

So many things that are doing the smartphone complety different. How could I get the same configuration and apps like in the other one?

My other question is, if I am doing a factory reset, the google play will be available after that or I have to install it manually.

Thanks in advance.

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Gcugcu on 11/22/2017 at 3:43 AM
«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere