Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Confirm Order

• GodSpotifex Monday, February 05, 2018 12:41 AM Reply

I bought last sunday the EXP GDC 9.5 M.2 M Key Interface and I‘m wondering if my order is on the way to my home in Germany. On „My Orders“ stands that the order is being processed and its now 7 days that its on that step. The next step is confirm receipt, also in the Email from dx stand that I should confirm my order. Now I‘m asking is my order on the way? Or did I needed to confirm it before? And is the step order being processed the step where they ship the order or package it? 

I hope you can help me. 

Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, February 05, 2018 2:11 AM Reply

"Order is being processed" means DX hasn't shipped it yet. It might be waiting to be packaged, or maybe it was out of stock for a day or two. Nothing to worry about. It happens all the time.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12270) | Reviews | Tip post

• GodSpotifex Monday, February 05, 2018 3:46 AM Reply

Thanks! Do you think its gonna shipped tomorrow or on tuesday? I selected the Expedited shipping it should come like next friday or saturday I think.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, February 05, 2018 4:04 AM Reply

I'm just a customer like you. I have no way to know when it will ship. 

@Maye_Tao might be able to tell you when it will ship when she starts work later.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12270) | Reviews | Tip post

• GodSpotifex Monday, February 05, 2018 5:02 AM Reply

Yeah, Ik but it would make sense if it would come on this days. And the shipping shouldnt take more than a week^^ And tomorrow its 8 days so it should start shipping then. But thanks for the answer.

• GodSpotifex Monday, February 05, 2018 5:02 AM Reply

Yeah, Ik but it would make sense if it would come on this days. And the shipping shouldnt take more than a week^^ And tomorrow its 8 days so it should start shipping then. But thanks for the answer.

• Maye_Tao Monday, February 05, 2018 9:19 AM Reply

Hello @GodSpotifex

sku.463295 is being restocked. Would you mind waiting one more week for updates? Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• GodSpotifex Monday, February 05, 2018 10:09 AM Reply

Oh, man :/ I thought I‘m gonna get it this week. But I can wait another week, hopefully it will be restocked on Saturday or Monday. It would be very kind if you could write when its restocked again. But if it shows on my orders it would be very good. 

Thanks for the answer. 

• GodSpotifex Monday, February 12, 2018 7:51 AM Reply

Order is still not shipped......

• Maye_Tao Monday, February 12, 2018 11:48 AM Reply

@GodSpotifex

Your order was just shipped out. Please wait a few days for tracking updates. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere