Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Please create new SKU without arm stand

• FastChecker Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:28 PM Reply

Hello DX,

this item will be confiscated by german authorities at customs due to the contained ARM stand and also produce a legal record for the buyer due to trying to import illegal weapons to Germany.

I just checked with my german customs office that if I can get the Item WITHOUT the Arm stand, all will be well and it will pass customs safely (local customs office +49-9131-9720741).

Can you make a new SKU and offer the same slingshot without the arm stand for your german customers and perhaps also make a safety link within this SKU to the new SKU for german buyers with the safety notice?

I would greatly appreciate and purchase it without the arm stand.

I don't understand why customs makes a difference here since I can modify the item after reception but legal issues are nothing I really understand.

Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:16 PM Reply

this was asked before, unfortunately DX in the past have not and are in future unlikely to modify items to pass customs, several reasons, 1, it may require labor and/or knowledge and/or tools to modify, 2, what are DX going to do with the extra unwanted parts? 3, it is the responsibility of buyer to check and adhere to their local customs office, bottom line, it's faster to choose another similar item without the unwanted part than ask to modify existing items

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11929) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, February 14, 2018 10:19 PM Reply

Look through these. > http://www.dx.com/s/slingshots?cateId=0&cateName=All%20Categories 

There are several without the arm brace.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12153) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, February 15, 2018 10:10 AM Reply

I've got the first result from that search page, sku.376919. It's next to useless.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24515) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere