Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

Problem with the delivery

• EikeWi Friday, February 16, 2018 3:47 PM Reply

Good Morning,

On the 16th January I placed an Order. It arrived in Germay at the 31st of January. I guess that they gave me the wrong trackingnumber. It doesnt happend anything for 15 days now. 

Please help me I dont know what to do!!

Best wishes 

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, February 17, 2018 12:35 AM Reply

If you were able to track it until it landed in Germany, than they gave you the right tracking #. It seems to be stuck there for some reason, or may possibly have been rejected/returned to DX. 

Have you tried contacting your local postal system or customs to ask where it's at? If they won't give you any info/help, you'll have to make a ticket here so DX can enquire about it. Be prepared for a long wait because almost all of China is on holiday and tickets (and everything else) will be backlogged for a while. Also, it can normally take up to 2 months total time to get a refund/replacement because none of the postal systems are in any hurry to trace packages that have disappeared. 

https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Order.Delay 

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12274) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:41 PM Reply

Hello @EikeWi

It's very common to see packages not scanned by destination Post Offices while packages are still normally en-route and delivered. Please wait 1-2 weeks and see if it will arrive or not. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere