Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Strange failed message from airline E-Mail

• dutchhunter Wednesday, February 28, 2018 10:16 AM Reply

i have gotten a lot of emails saying that my items Failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium batteries/knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra scrutiny in world air cargo services. 

We therefore have switched it to another delivery channel to ensure the order is sent to you as soon as possible. 

even tho it contains nothing of those items for example 1 pakkage with only SKU 303574 in it got the same message can someone tell me why that happens a lot now?

Because i cant remember having those problems before.

It would help if DX could say what kind of delivery channel DX is planning/thinking to use as a altinitive, so customers get a indication of how long they need to wait. Could keep conplains about this issue bit more at bay.

In my case i think its getting here by boat because its been almost 30 days of waiting for most of my order the first item sent and last one have been deliverd, all that had failed the airline security check they are not. It would be nice if DX could inform. the people a bit better in sutch E-Mails.

anyways uptill now never been disapointed in the delivery of items always did recieved them so can be because of new year or because of ship transport but no real info sadly 

also one more thing i kind of like https://global.cainiao.com/ over https://17track.net because it also shows you a time indicator how long a delivery can take but also to them it should have been here by now waiting paitiently 

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by dutchhunter on 2/28/2018 at 10:30 AM
  • Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, February 28, 2018 11:33 AM Reply

Hello @dutchhunter

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We usually ship packages in batches. Only a tiny part may be returned due to various reasons and need to be reshipped via other shipping ways. And we are always trying to improve shipping service. Should you have any doubts about your package, please feel free to contact us. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5355) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere