Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

DX wont refund me but instead shipped my order

• oakzaa Friday, March 02, 2018 9:05 AM Reply

I ordered a proskit hot air station on 2/12, after waiting for a week and seeing my order hasnt been shipped yet i made a ticket asking when my order will be shipped, which still has a status of "waitforstaff" at this moment, after some searching around i realised the product is actually out of stock, so i decided to ask for a refund, twice in two weeks, so far i have not received a single reply for any of my tickets, the live chat is always down and the phone line doesnt work at all, on 3/1 it told me that the order is packaged and ready to be shipped already. wtf dx?? i just want a refund as i dont need the product anymore

Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Friday, March 02, 2018 9:46 AM Reply

Hello @oakzaa

Sorry for the delay.

Tickets are backlogged after the holiday.

Your order was just shipped out on Mar 1. Please wait a few days for tracking updates. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• oakzaa Friday, March 02, 2018 9:51 AM Reply

I see, but the thing is i want a refund as i dont need the product anymore, i have made a ticket for a refund before the order was shipped but it was not addressed?

• Maye_Tao Friday, March 02, 2018 10:11 AM Reply

@oakzaa

You just asked when the order would be shipped and delivered via the ticket 9684CAABA45747898205BCDACDB98C50. If you don't want it, you can refuse it when it arrives. We need to wait until we get it back first. And we need to deduct shipping cost if you want refund. Sorry.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• oakzaa Friday, March 02, 2018 10:53 AM Reply

Thats because the system wouldnt allow me to create a new ticket for refund when my first ticket where i asked when my order will be shipped is being "worked on", honestly this has been a terrible experience, first time on the site so i didnt know what to do, weeks of trying to contact customer service and then you tell me everything is "backlogged" after the holidays and i cant get a refund because it has been shipped, and the shipping cost will be half the cost of the entire product if i want a refund so im definitely not doing that, i guess im stuck with this paper weight now...

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, March 02, 2018 9:02 PM Reply

If you add anything to a ticket before DX replies, the ticket will go to the back of the queue each time you do it. Same for closing an old ticket and making a new one. 

Any site will deduct the shipping fees from your refund if you refuse delivery for any reason. It's not their fault that you refused it.

Btw, you can cancel an unshipped order in your account unless it says "Generating shipment" or "Lock order for generating shiment".

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12411) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 3/2/2018 at 9:04 PM
  • matrix-neo Moderator Friday, March 02, 2018 9:53 PM Reply

and the system will not allow you to open a second ticket on the same order, if the second ticket is more important you need to close the first ticket, unfortunately holidays+new ticket=even more delays, i used livechat recently, it works, during HK business work hours, and you might need to wait 10min

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11969) | Reviews | Tip post

• oakzaa Friday, March 02, 2018 10:17 PM Reply

never said it wad their fault for deducting shipping fees, just stated it wont be worth it for me to refuse delivery.

as for the cancelling of order, dont you need to create a new ticket to do that?i tried to do that twice but cant as my first ticket has been "waitforstaff" for the whole time. And again didnt know i can close the ticket as its my first time here,i guess its partly my fault for not searching more thoroughly.

One more question, a ticket will get pushed to the back of the queue even if creating a new one gets denied cause the old ticket is waiting for a staff to reply? 

• oakzaa Friday, March 02, 2018 10:25 PM Reply

Wow the livechat actually works? for 2 weeks i tried using it on hkt 9am 12pm 3pm for a few days but everytime it said its unavailable and to contact them through ticket which of course, is waiting for an imaginary staff, in fact the only time a staff actually addressed my ticket was when i started this thread, who knows how long i would have actually waited for a staff to contact me..

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, March 02, 2018 11:35 PM Reply

One more question, a ticket will get pushed to the back of the queue even if creating a new one gets denied cause the old ticket is waiting for a staff to reply? 

No, because the system won't allow you to make a new ticket without closing the old one.

As I said above, adding something to an existing ticket before DX replies, or closing one and starting a new one will send it to the back of the queue every time. Keep adding/opening/closing and you might never get a reply.

As far as Live Chat goes, I've experienced them being closed at times even when they should be there. Just a personal theory, but maybe they close for a while if they have a huge backlog of customers asking for help, and re-open when they're caught up, so people don't have to wait too long to get a response?

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12411) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere