Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

No package after 2 Months and no answer

• Vladimircabak Friday, March 2, 2018 5:37 PM Reply

So I bought a phone here on the 5th of January and its 2nd of March and its still not here. My package was in my country on the 17th of January at the "transit centre" and from that point on I havent received any letters from my post - I even went myself a couple of times to check and it wasnt there. On the 13th of february, according to the package tracking, the package got SENT BACK OVERSEAS. Since then I have been trying to contact DX but failed miserably. If you call the english language support, a chinese girl's automatic voice will say something 5 times in a row and then hang up. If you want to e-mail them, you have to "send a request" - which i already did once asking when my package is gonna arrive and i got an answer to just simply wait a bit longer. Since that "request" i am not able to make another one, so there goes that. 

Ive lost 190 euros and feel so stupid and I just dont want this to happen to anyone else. 

DO N O T BUY FROM THEM! ITS ALL JUST A BIG  S C A M !!!

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, March 2, 2018 8:39 PM Reply

DO N O T BUY FROM THEM! ITS ALL JUST A BIG  S C A M !!!

So you're saying DX has a public forum and allows you to post nonsense like that for anyone to see, yet it's a scam? 

DX is no scam. I've been buying here for almost 6 years now, have around 100 orders and got everything I've ordered. Or refunds/resends for a few lost orders. 

DX may sometimes be very slow to ship orders, or solve problems, but it gets done eventually.

If you haven't made a ticket, make one here. > https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Order.Delay 

That's the only way DX handles lost orders/returns etc.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• SumNas Saturday, March 3, 2018 3:28 AM Reply

I am starting to think DX is a scam or going out of business as someone stated on their review.  I have an order number: 180215001077168566 ; pending for 20 business days as "backorder"; but the same item is showing as in stock.  I opened the ticket but nobody from DX even replied after several days.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Saturday, March 3, 2018 5:08 AM Reply

20 business days, really!

You ordered 2 weeks ago, right at the start of Chinese New Year, which lasts for two weeks.

People say the same thing EVERY year because they seemingly have no clue about the biggest Chinese holiday of the year!

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17129) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, March 3, 2018 5:35 AM Reply

People say the same thing EVERY year because they seemingly have no clue about the biggest Chinese holiday of the year!

And people always "exagerrate" how long they've been waiting because they don't realize that their order # contains the actual date they ordered. lol

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, March 3, 2018 12:53 PM Reply

So ...

So "So" so so-so in starting a post.

... I bought a phone here on the 5th of January and its 2nd of March and its still not here.

Two months is not so unusual at any time of year. Over Chinese New Year, the biggest holiday in the world, it's even more likely.

My package was in my country on the 17th of January at the "transit
    centre" and ...
    On the 13th of february, according to the package tracking, the package
    got SENT BACK OVERSEAS

That's a pity. We can't even blame China Post this time.

I have an order number: 180215001077168566 ; pending for 20 business days as "backorder"

You placed the order 16 days ago; 20 business days is four weeks. I haven't seen a good exaggeration like that for months.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24945) | Reviews | Tip post

• Vladimircabak Saturday, March 3, 2018 4:00 PM Reply

So... the lunar year was like a weak ago... I placed my order 60 days ago... I havent seen worse math than this in months.

• Vladimircabak Saturday, March 3, 2018 4:01 PM Reply

What, you really think I didnt do that? 

• Maye_Tao Monday, March 5, 2018 9:57 AM Reply

Hello @Vladimircabak

Please don't close the ticket case before you get a reply. Your package was returned by your local post office. Would you like us to resend to same address or refund now? We need to charge/deduct shipping fee for this case. Please confirm shipping address via PM if you want replacement. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Monday, March 5, 2018 1:54 PM Reply

@SumNas

Your order was just shipped out. Please wait for delivery. And your ticket was replied. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere