Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Product hasnt been shipped 3 months before paying.

• ZManz35Z Sunday, March 4, 2018 10:41 PM Reply

I paid a shipment on the 20th december. now a days. 4th of March of 2018 i dont know anything about it. Im not waiting to much cause i have no idea, like dx, of where the product is, but i want my money back.

I paid 200 for the phone and 20 euros for the specially faster sending method. I only want my money back to continue shopping on other sites. Im tired of waiting and the tracking webpage is stuck on 11 of january. And i dont need no one to tell me AGAIN to just to wait one or few more weeks.

pls i need an answer.

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• ZManz35Z Sunday, March 4, 2018 10:48 PM Reply

My tracking number is:15500004163401

my order number is: 171217001072296639

• Maye_Tao Monday, March 5, 2018 10:12 AM Reply

Hello @ZManz35Z

Sorry to hear this.

We need to ask the carrier to investigate your case. 

We will find a solution for you as soon as further confirmation received from post office. (about 1-2 weeks) And your ticket has been replied. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• ZManz35Z Tuesday, March 6, 2018 1:19 AM Reply

@maye_tao  

Sorry but i dont want to wait more for a mobile phone that i wanted 3 months for it. I just want my money back, i paid 220 euros for that and i want it back, nothing more. i dont have my shipment so i can cancel it and get it back, i want request the sending payment but i request the money i paid for the phone.

• Maye_Tao Monday, March 19, 2018 11:10 AM Reply

@ZManz35Z

We issued refund for lost package to your credit card. You may get it back about 3-7 working days. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere