Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Really long waiting time. No responds.

• cizmek22 Tuesday, March 06, 2018 2:51 AM Reply

In January 2018 I have ordered a bike lamp. The order number is 180114001028262310. It's been two months and I still haven't received my package. I have written a ticket but haven't gotten an answer in over a week. I've written several messages but i got no answer. I am a bit disappointed in your customer service. I've always had a good experience shopping on your site but now you've let me down. 

Waiting for your response,

Sebastjan

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 06, 2018 9:02 AM Reply

The order number is 180114001028262310. It's been two months and I still haven't received my package.

I make that 51 days, so not quite two months, but well done for not exaggerating to three months (which happens here occasionally). It's not unusual for packages from China to take two full months when they're sent with the cheapest shipping option.

You also ordered right on Chinese New Year, the biggest holiday in the world, which would not have helped. Thanks to the holiday there is a big delay on tickets. Don't keep adding to it because you go to the back of the queue each time.

Does your package have tracking?

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24913) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Tuesday, March 06, 2018 9:06 AM Reply

Hello @cizmek22

Sorry for the delay.

Tickets are backlogged after the holiday. Your ticket has been replied. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• cizmek22 Tuesday, March 06, 2018 3:13 PM Reply

They just issues my ticket. Apparently my package didn't make it through border custums and was returned to the store. Good thing I was notified about that... 

My package was dispatched in mid-January. The Chinese New Year is from February 16 till March 5 if in not mistaken. There should't have been such delay. Anyway, thanks for the responds ans Happy Chinese New Year.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Tuesday, March 06, 2018 3:46 PM Reply

@cizmek22

We issued refund to your paypal account. You should get it within 1-3 days. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 06, 2018 4:44 PM Reply

The Chinese New Year is from February 16

Ah, yes, one month after you ordered.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24913) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere