DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)

2 packages not received, more than 20 working days

• dutchguy123 Wednesday, March 07, 2018 5:20 PM Reply

I ordered two items, one at 27-1 (180126001048405864) and one at 7-2 (180206001065003149). For both packages I was told a different carrier had to be selected because of some custom issues, so they were sent with POS (Malaysia). Both have tracking information (paid extra for that), but the latest information is from 7-2 and 11-2, no change after that. I opened tickets for both items, but have had no reaction yet? I even paid extra for the tracking information and faster delivery, but this is taking really long now.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by dutchguy123 on 3/7/2018 at 5:24 PM
  • Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:07 AM Reply

Hello @dutchguy123

Sorry for hear this.

Tickets are still backlogged after the holiday. Your tickets have been replied. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4862) | Reviews | Tip post

• Mr-Suicide Friday, March 09, 2018 1:38 AM Reply

Yo dutchguy123,

Same over here, also a package to The Netherlands...

I ordered 2-2, few days later mail that the package has failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium batteries/ knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra security in world air cargo services.

That's strange because it contains 2 pcs.1156 ledbulbs.

The latest information is 12-2 "departed transit country", and guess what? They were also sent with POS (Malaysia)

So it seems that DX is losing credits by choosing cheaper shipping methods, which also meens that shipment takes a lot longer.

Instead of 7-10 business days till delivery, it's minimal 23 business days till now, and for you even longer!

It seems that paying for trackable package is waste of money, you better choose free shipping.

If you ask for further information they only can say "please wait 1-2 weeks" thats a standard answer.

I think our packages where on the same flight and are now on the bottom of the chinese sea, the must been fallen out of the plane...

De groeten!

• dutchguy123 Friday, March 09, 2018 2:38 AM Reply

Yes, I have the same feeling, that they just switched to another shipping method so save costs. For me this will mean I will no longer order with DX again until they fix this problem. Luckily I also order stuff at another Chinese company which has very stable and short delivery times, I will switch to them for now.

• Mr-Suicide Friday, March 09, 2018 3:34 AM Reply

I normally order just like you at another well known company, but a friend said DX has the same service and speed.

Unfortunaly the very 1st order take so long, that I don't think I will order again.

I am used to have my orders delivered within 12 days (sometimes longer by exception), DX 30 days and still counting...

I'll keep you informed if my package shows up (I think we'll never chat again...)

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere