Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

The products you selected can’t be delivered

• tfibe Wednesday, March 7, 2018 6:28 PM Reply
    Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Thursday, March 8, 2018 8:58 AM Reply

@tfibe

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I have reported it to the related department. 

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• tfibe Thursday, March 8, 2018 5:26 PM Reply

Am i to understand this is some kind of error? Can you tell me that this will be fixed and i will be able to order them?

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Friday, March 9, 2018 9:12 AM Reply

@tfibe

Sorry, there is a limit to destination countries. It might be caused by the shipping issue. Please consider other products. Thanks for your support with DX.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• nachosemantic Thursday, June 21, 2018 1:02 AM Reply

Also, I can't order

To Argentina. Can you tell me why ? I'm able to add to the cart even knowing that will ship to Arg, but on checkout I get the same error. Give me alternative products otherwise please. 

Posts(167) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:20 AM Reply

@nachosemantic

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

As for batteries, due to new airline safety regulations announced by the ICAO, pure power products (e.g. Batteries, Power Banks) are currently not allowed to be shipped by Airline service with the exception of the following 24 countries:

Russian federation, Belgium, Poland, Denmark, France, Finland, Netherlands, Czech republic, Croatia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Spain, Italy, United kingdom, Austria, Hungary, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Switzerland

Please note that any purchases for such items from countries other than these will be cancelled.

As for accessories, you can refer to sku.494738. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere