Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Prepare Shipment

• Stabbler Wednesday, March 07, 2018 11:49 PM Reply

Hello guys,

On 2/23/2018 8:53 PM I made an order (180223001089264150). The order consists of one product which is a MVP product. 

After one or two days the status changed to prepare shipment. To this day, the product still hasn't shipped yet.

I filed a ticket on 2018/3/2. But I have not yet received a response. What is the typical response time of the ticket service?

Did anyone else had a problem like this? Is this a visual bug, and has my order already shipped maybe? 

Thanks for the help!

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Thursday, March 08, 2018 12:24 AM Reply

Hi,

Chinese New Year has not long finished (where nearly all of China shuts down) and everything should be getting back to normal over the next week, but because of the holiday, there will be a backlog of tickets, so replies will take a bit longer than normal.

You'll need a bit of patience at this time of the year, unfortunately.

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17109) | Reviews | Tip post

• Stabbler Thursday, March 08, 2018 6:04 AM Reply

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I am fully aware of Chinese Full Year. And I am fine with waiting for an order, in fact I have made several orders for which I am totally fine with waiting. 

The thing that I am not content with is that on the site, when ordering, it sais ships within 24 hours. At that point it raises my expectations. 

Other orders I have made after this one, have actually shippes. Orders that are not mvp products. I think this is quite strange.

Maybe I am missing something.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, March 08, 2018 6:44 AM Reply

Up until about 3~4 months ago almost all my MVP orders woud be shipped in 24 hours or less. A few took only about 6 hrs ans 2 others around 4. 

I've been ordering from China long enough to know orders can sometimes take ridiculously long times to ship or arrive, so it really doesn't bother me, but I agree that  2 weeks for an MVP item to ship is too much. At the least, DX should put a notice on every MVP item's page that it may not ship in 24 hrs due to the holiday. Plus a notice on EVERY item's page that it may take longer to ship than normal.

People who need something fast could order elsewhere, and customers (especially new ones) wouldn't get so mad about the longer wait.  But that's just common sense. Something DX isn't interested in.  

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12208) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Thursday, March 08, 2018 6:58 AM Reply

gb, i was thinking the same thing, put a notice across the top saying orders will take longer during holiday periods, and not just MVP items, all items, but i guess DX is worried it will scare away customers especially new customers

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11961) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:31 AM Reply

but i guess DX is worried it will scare away customers especially new customers

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would much rather have a fair warning about possible delayed shipping, than no warning at all and finding out only after I order, that my order might take much longer to ship than stated. 

Maybe it's me, but a warning would at least indicate that a site is being "up-front" about their shipping policies and actually cares about their customers. 

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12208) | Reviews | Tip post

• Stabbler Thursday, March 08, 2018 6:00 PM Reply

I have ordered at this shop for several years now, one of the reasons I choose for DX is because of their customer service. 

They ship their items with care, and if something would go wrong, they always provide a solution. Sometimes even when it is not their fault:

Two examples:

I once bought batteries here, which were not allowed to be imported in my country. I got a refund for this.

One of my packages was lost by my local post office. I got a refund for this. 

This is the first time since I started ordering here (2014) that I am not content with the service, or rather the lack of it. 

I have gotten a response on the ticket: I should have a bit more patience. And it is also the suppliers fault, as they are also on holiday. Which I understand, but they should not make it a mvp product if they are not able to make it true.

• Maye_Tao Monday, March 12, 2018 9:45 AM Reply

Hello @Stabbler

Sorry for the delay.

Your order was shipped on Mar 9 with a tracking number RP442***565SG. Please wait a few days and track it via https://www.17track.net/en . Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• Mordorr Friday, April 13, 2018 3:42 AM Reply

To not open a new tread:

Normally im very patient with my buys from China, but something that's annoys me is that i ask for a product,
    paid, and 48 hours later there isnt any information about status.

The product wasn`t out of stock, or any kind of info about difficult stock.....

My order is this one:

If there isn't any kind of answer, tomorrow with my regret i will cancel this order and go other seller.

Can someone from DX check whats wrong? Or at least a logic explanation?

Thank you,

Jose

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Friday, April 13, 2018 9:27 AM Reply

@Mordorr

It may takes 7-10 days for us to prepare the order. Your order was refunded automatically after you cancelled it. You should get money back within 1-3 days. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere