Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

STUPID @#*($)@ SEARCH ENGINE

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, March 10, 2018 1:52 AM Reply

When I search for 18650 batteries, I want to see 18650 batteries. 

I DON'T WANT TO SEE BATTERY CASES, CHARGERS, BATTERY PACKS, BATTERY BOXES, (with and without leads) or FLASHLIGHTS/BIKE LIGHTS. 

Is that really so hard to understand? What was once a good fair search engine has regressed into irritating stupidity. 

I can only imagine how a new customer feels when they can't figure out how to find anything. I'm sure a large # of them just say; "F this place, I'll buy it from XYZ site which has a usable search engine".

If DX would put 50% of the effort/work that goes into the non-stop, stupid promotions, into fixing all the site bugs and search engine, maybe this site could be as good as it was 4~5 years ago. 

Yeah... I know. I might as well talk to the wall. 

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12208) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere