DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)

My items still cannot be shipped more than 20 days

• thachdovan Monday, March 12, 2018 3:00 PM Reply

Dear seller,

My order number is 180221001086485484. I bought these items about 20 days ago, but until now it is not shipped. I have created a ticket service but no one help! (waiting for staff). I have been trying to find a contact email to report this problem but I could not find it.

The order status is as follows:

2/22/2018 2:32:32 PM    Order Processing    One or more of your items are temporarily out of stock. 

It is unreasonable when I go to the page of the item: http://www.dx.com/p/a2212-1000kv-brushless-motor-w-30a-brushless-esc-1045-propeller-dji-f450-550-413446#.WqYk4-huaCo

And there is no status about empty of this product. So why does my order mentioned, "temporarily out of stock"?

Please help me to explain.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by thachdovan on 3/13/2018 at 7:27 AM
  • Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, March 12, 2018 3:28 PM Reply

Hello @thachdovan

Sorry for the delay.

sku.413446 is being restocked. Would you like to wait for it or change it? Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4862) | Reviews | Tip post

• thachdovan Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:15 PM Reply

Dear seller,

It is ok, but could you announce the estimated time for shipping of this parcel? and please update the page of the item whether it is available or understocking! It is better for the customer when they make a decision about purchasing their products. Until now, on the webpage, I still am able to click to buy the product while it is empty!

By the way, could you guide me where I can find the contact email for feedback problems? I have created a ticket service but no one help.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:22 AM Reply

Your order is in picking now. Please wait for shipment. 

We did reply your ticket on Mar 12. Please check reply in your dx account(My account-My ticket). Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4862) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere