Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

I can't track my orders and one of them is lost!

• kbhyan Tuesday, March 13, 2018 12:19 AM Reply

Hello everyone, thank you DealXtreme for the greate services you offer, but I have two problems.

I ordered two products detailed below:

SKU: 453698 Xiaomi Redmi 4 Octa-Core 5" Dual SIM Phone 2GB RAM 16GB ROM - White - Qty.: 1

SKU: 439845 Xiaomi 0.42" OLED Touch Screen Mi Band 2 Smart Bracelet + Replace Band - Qty.: 2

order number: 180226001093288097

Shipping method: Standard

Shipping destination: China - Zhejiang - Hangzhou

*** All the 2 orders are in stock and never been out of it ***

First Problem:

The website tells me that "Your order has been partially Shipped" and I found that it only the Mi Band2 is shipped and it gave me this tracking number: 180200002502 which I CAN'T TRACK in any of the tracking sites listed here: https://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/135 

Also I can't track it when I go to My Account > My Orders > Shipments and Tracking and when I click the tracking number it show this message EVERY DAY FOR MORE THAN A WEEK "The package has been collected from our warehouse by the carrier. Due to intermediate transport, online tracking information may be slightly delayed and will be updated in 1-3 days. Or please click here to check on the tracking site."

Second Problem: 

After 3 days of the message "Your order has been partially Shipped" a new status appeared which is "Lock order for generating shipments" which still there for more than a week and I think that this message is for the cell phone but why it still there and what happened?

I'm very disappointed, I asked for help using your support ticket service but it still there for 5 days and no response, here is my ticket number: 00D26EF82610478F85FE6982F952D519

Please help me and if this a site bug please fix it.

Thank you.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 13, 2018 5:35 AM Reply

My last order took six days to ship the first package. For that six days it was "Preparing Shipment" and would have been locked. That's not unusual.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24521) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 14, 2018 11:47 AM Reply

Hello @kbhyan

Your order was fully shipped. Your ticket has been replied. Please check. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• kbhyan Sunday, March 18, 2018 1:20 PM Reply

Hi @Maye_Tao

Please checkout my ticket with number: 00D26EF82610478F85FE6982F952D519

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, March 19, 2018 9:51 AM Reply

@kbhyan

Okay.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere