DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)

No item received, trackingnumbers invalid

• MSPFoto Wednesday, March 14, 2018 3:52 PM Reply

I have ordered a SUNWAYFOTO PNL-D850  on 18 februari and received confirmation of the payment and order.

Since then the item is lost.

Last mail i got on 2 march, stating that the item could not pass airline security. I received a new tracking number.

Both 'old' and new trackingnumbers are invalid in your system, so i'm totaly unable to start a customer service ticket. Furthermore livechat is unavailable for days now and mails are unreplyed.

Hence this forum topic.

cut/past last mail: (please note that the reason of the airline security is 100% strange to me, since there are no bbattery's, knives or whatsoever involved in the shipment. Its just a piece of aluminium....)

Dear Martin,

Thanks for ordering from DX.com. 
      We’re writing to inform. you that the package LX356529582NL   from your order 180218001081577197 has   failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium   batteries/knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra   scrutiny in world air cargo services. 
      We therefore have switched it to another delivery channel to ensure the order   is sent to you as soon as possible. 
      Here is the new package tracking number RQ532***281MY. 
      We will follow the package and strive to make sure the items reach you   smoothly and safely. 
      Your understanding and patience are highly appreciated. 
      Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us via Live chat or   Customer Service Ticket. 
      Your sincerely, 

Please inform. me how to get the item asap or refund.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:05 PM Reply

Hello @MSPFoto

Your order was reshipped on Mar 2 with a tracking number RQ532***281MY via Malaysia Post. You can track it via https://www.17track.net/en . It usually takes about 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please wait for it with patience. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4862) | Reviews | Tip post

• MSPFoto Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:11 PM Reply

Thank you very much Maye_Tao for your kind reply.

The tracking number you mention ( RQ532***281MY ) does not work as said. It is invalid.

I will wait until end of March nevertheless.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:40 PM Reply

Your package is in transit.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(4862) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by Maye_Tao on 3/14/2018 at 4:41 PM
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere