Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

ORDER OUKITEL K6000 PLUS RECEIVED WITHOUT TRAY CAR

• manu0374 Tuesday, March 20, 2018 4:52 PM Reply

One week ago I received my order, I was so happy, but my happiness has been no longer than one minute! Inside the box I didnt't find a Tray card...So I can't use my phone, I paid for somenthing for nothing. I'm trying to write in everywhere in the site web (private message, a lot of  tickets), but at the moment I dind't receveid any good answer and it pasted 8 days after received it. How can I do now? I can't use my phone, so or you send me a tray card very fast or you give me back my money. Let me know, thanks

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by manu0374 on 3/20/2018 at 11:05 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, March 21, 2018 5:06 AM Reply

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24725) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Wednesday, March 21, 2018 10:23 AM Reply

Hello @manu0374

We offered solutions via the ticket case. Please check and get back to us there. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• manu0374 Wednesday, March 21, 2018 3:36 PM Reply

yes @maye_tao, I have already answered to Alice, but her solution is not good, because there are not sellers in Italy that sell my phone's tray... I've tried to look for it also on  platform, but the only one seller is  and i can get it in 5 five weeks... It's a  problem because I can't use cell phone and I don't want to wait other 5 five weeks before using it! I have ordered it on 6th february, today is on 21th march and I can't still use it!!!! So I think the best way is you send me tray by fast shipping or give me back all the money I spent. 

The last think , it's very bad that a customer must post a lot of tickets, private messages and nobody answer or answer in a lot of days. I receveid it 10 days ago and you didn't still resolved the inconvenience despite my requests.

• manu0374 Saturday, March 24, 2018 11:57 PM Reply

I didn't still receveid any answer from you....and it pasted about 2 weeks that I received my phone and I can't use it without tray card...Do you think is it correct all this from you?

post edited by manu0374 on 3/24/2018 at 11:57 PM
  • Maye_Tao Monday, March 26, 2018 11:34 AM Reply

@manu0374

Sorry for the delay.

We will resend tray card to you. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• manu0374 Monday, March 26, 2018 2:11 PM Reply

Ok, thanks for your answer. Now, when will you send me a tray card? And How long does it get to arrive in Italy? let me know delivery track. Thanks

• manu0374 Thursday, March 29, 2018 5:29 PM Reply

I didn't received any information from you....Very bad!!!

• Maye_Tao Friday, March 30, 2018 8:49 AM Reply

@manu0374

180328001042792128 is the replacement order for tray card. Please wait for shipment and delivery. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• manu0374 Friday, March 30, 2018 1:43 PM Reply

I write here because nobody replies me on support ticket. Try to check how many requests I wrote and only twice Alice replied me after a long time. Go to my ticket... 

post edited by manu0374 on 3/30/2018 at 1:43 PM
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere