Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Need to contact seller....

• bregecko Sunday, March 25, 2018 2:23 PM Reply

There has been several attempts to ship a certain lighter to me. I have had no problem in the past with ordering lighters fom here.

This one has a much bigger tank on it though. It always fails because of security check and I think I know why. If there is fluid in the lighter, it might not pass their detectors. If they ship it without the fluid it will be fine. I really want this particular lighter .... from any seller that has reasonable price. So I just need a way to tell them to send it without the fluid. How d I do this?

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Monday, March 26, 2018 10:17 AM Reply

Hello @bregecko

What's the sku number for the lighter? Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, March 27, 2018 1:14 PM Reply

Lighters are supposed to be shipped without lighter fluid. And:

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24942) | Reviews | Tip post

• bregecko Monday, April 2, 2018 6:38 PM Reply

sku # is

Jobon lighter 

thanks 

• bregecko Monday, April 2, 2018 6:44 PM Reply

I have bought lighters fom this site before that had fluid in them. I know they aren't supposed to

that is why it didn't pass security. Noting else makes sense after that many tries. Always a security 

problem.

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere