Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

DX No Replies from Ticket

• Jhiand Thursday, March 29, 2018 7:02 PM Reply

Had a ticket from Febuary, and they rarely responded then,

When they do, they hardly gave me a correct answer. I had just responded 3-4 days ago and still nothing. I've been seeing the post here and worried my ticket will get unanswered. Does anyone know when they are online for live support in eastern time zone?

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:16 PM Reply

I don't think Live Chat is available at any time right now. I've been trying it for a week when it's normally online and never got through even once. 

Tickets will eventually be answered, but wait for a reply from DX before adding anything to your ticket, otherwise it will go to the back of the queue every time.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11909) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jhiand Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:37 PM Reply

I think I added 3 more comments since they last got back to me..

Guess I'll keep waiting, thanks.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, March 30, 2018 2:49 AM Reply

I think that new customers and many older ones don't know that adding anything to an existing ticket sends it to the back of the queue. DX doesn't mention it anywhere that I'm aware of. 

Maybe @cyclist might give a thought to mentioning that in one of the stickies?

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11909) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 30, 2018 10:08 AM Reply

Hello @Jhiand

Your ticket has been replied. Please check. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5065) | Reviews | Tip post

• OzcarL Friday, March 30, 2018 10:18 AM Reply

Me too. they ignored for a time. Reply too late. more than 110 days ago i paid for a cellphone and didnt arrive, and until today, my money dont back, they dont answer. We need to open a CLAIM with a external company that give protection to customers. But we need to be a lot. Im collecting users with problems in DX and together we can make a difference. 

Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jhiand Saturday, March 31, 2018 10:58 PM Reply

They finally repied to my ticket,

Funny how they asked me before that I can purchase a new unit cause the old one was defective and they said no need to ship the broken unit back. Now they're saying I have to..

This is really fustrating, if I had know this would be the case I wouldn't had purchased from here. Plus this was my first order..smh

• OzcarL Sunday, April 01, 2018 1:37 PM Reply

I know, is very fustrating. I dont buy here anymore. Service is very very very bad. I dont know what. i think they are young people doing dropshipping. doesnt matter customer. But i hope your problem be solve.

Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• cyclist Moderator Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:16 AM Reply

@gasbag11 

Just seen your pm, done :)

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(16996) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jhiand Thursday, April 05, 2018 4:22 AM Reply

So they got back to me saying that I will be paying for shipping and not getting a refund on this,

that means this item is gonna cost me $ 108.46 + shipping charges going back.. and your right about the wait time gasbag11 but damn the reponse time is ridiculous. 

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere