Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Then all products become more expensive to buy.

• RSSALES Friday, April 13, 2018 6:05 AM Reply

Seeing that some countries such as Mauritius then all products become more expensive to buy. Which other country does it apply to? is there a list on it?

Posts(16) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, April 13, 2018 8:38 AM Reply

What? And why are you still here after the "worst customer service ever"?

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24912) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Friday, April 13, 2018 9:07 AM Reply

@RSSALES

We had an update on our pricing system. Before DX has worldwide free shipping, even the price is a fixed price, but they are also listed based on product price + shipping cost. Right now, we separate the product price and shipping cost for some items as the shipping cost for different destinations vary a lot. In this way, the price for some countries are less than before, but some are higher. Thanks for your understanding.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• RSSALES Saturday, April 14, 2018 5:33 AM Reply

It was my first post here, unfortunately I did not get the explanation below! Things get worse and I got good help to fix the problem, therefore!

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, April 14, 2018 8:47 PM Reply

Well that certainly explains everything clearly.  LOL

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12409) | Reviews | Tip post

• RSSALES Sunday, April 29, 2018 8:29 PM Reply

I'm hanging out with dropshipping. When I set a retail price, how can I know which country is more expensive to order the item so I can possibly put the price of those countries a bit more expensive so I do not lose it? 

Being difficult to price the item when you do not have a fixed price on shipping but the product adjusts from country to country, how would you recommend praise then?

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere