Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

is it the 8Gb/256Go version of the mi mix 2s

• rnd2y489er6kx Saturday, April 14, 2018 1:00 PM Reply

is it the 8Gb/256Go version of the mi mix 2s  or the the 6gb/64go . 

If your website made a mistake and it s the 6go/64go , can you cancel my order 

Capture d’écran 2018-04-14 à 00.46.09.png

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, April 15, 2018 6:36 PM Reply

It clearly states on the product page that it is the 8GB/256GB model so what makes you suspect that it is not?

If you have purchased it and it has already been dispatched, obviously it is too late for cancellation but if for some strange reason the wrong product arrived, you would be entitled to a replacement or full refund.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7178) | Reviews | Tip post

• rnd2y489er6kx Sunday, April 15, 2018 8:44 PM Reply

Because , in one picture , I see 6g/64g . I want a confirmation before buying. 

Thanks for you answer.

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, April 16, 2018 8:41 AM Reply

DX often include photos and advertising provided by the manufacturers and these may contain data referring to different versions of the same model. The specification that applies to this item is what is shown in the overview at the bottom, in this case 8MB RAM and 256MB ROM.

In case you are still concerned, I will ask a staff member to confirm… @Maye_Tao.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7178) | Reviews | Tip post

• AlexanderZ Monday, April 16, 2018 9:45 AM Reply

While we're here figuring out the inconsistencies in the product, can someone also figure out if the "Packing List" is correct? The 8GB phone normally comes with a USB-C->3.5mm adapter and a Qi charger.

So can a staff member confirm:

- Is this the 8GB/256GB variant? Please provide an explicit "Yes" or "No" so there isn't some "miscommunication" later.

- Why there is an inconsistency in the photos vs the specification page?

- Why the packing list differs from what Xiaomi normally packages with the 8GB variant (if this is the 8GB variant).

- Do you have it in stock or is this a pre-order?

Sidenote:

- The live chat doesn't work.

- The phone numbers for customer service don't work.

- How is anyone supposed to get real support here?

post edited by AlexanderZ on 4/16/2018 at 9:49 AM
  • rnd2y489er6kx Monday, April 16, 2018 12:55 PM Reply

Can you confirm me that s the 8Go/256go version of the mi mix 2s ? If you made a mistake in your website 6go/64go version , could you cancel my order 180415001064857938 ? For the command 180413001062470777 , bring me back my money , I canceled the order . Thanks

• AlexanderZ Monday, April 16, 2018 2:56 PM Reply

They updated the page to say "6GB" and "Presale". So sadly it's not the global version. They still haven't updated the storage or the LTE bands, the latter of which are the most important parts of the 8GB version.

• rnd2y489er6kx Monday, April 16, 2018 3:27 PM Reply

In the website , we have 6gb and 256 go , this model doesn t exist . 

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 16, 2018 5:14 PM Reply

@rnd2y489er6kx 

6GB RAM + 64 GB ROM

We have modified the description.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5065) | Reviews | Tip post

• AlexanderZ Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:24 AM Reply

I told you several times now in PMs, but again, the bands are incorrect in the product description: 4g coverage will be terrible in the USA (and yes, i realize there are other parts of the world, but they'll also be missing necessary bands) because it lacks many of the newer bands (the description says lots of bands are covered, but the 6gb model does not have many of them). The 8GB/256GB model IS THE ONLY ONE WITH FULL GLOBAL BANDS.

See this for the correct bands for each version:

[link removed because competition is hard i guess; go to Xiaomi's "Mainland China" site and look at the bands for each version]

Do you know if/when you plan to have the 8GB version and how much it will cost here?

post edited by AlexanderZ on 4/18/2018 at 11:03 AM
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere